Reviews for Leo
Isobel chapter 16 . 8/30/2011
I think when Leo overheard he had to die I knew they were the bad guys, but experimenting on people being illegal showed the governnment wasn't all evil. Also Endine telling Narrsizar thae he was a sik fuck and that leo was just a child showed he was on the side of right. It's a good story but I wish it had a happy ending :(. Like Leo listening to Endine and not returning Narrsizar to his body, Narrsizar being removed from Leo and Leo and Endine living together :)
a99515 chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
well do not just leve your readers up in the air please finish the story as it is a very good story. well worth your time to read have fun
scrachline chapter 9 . 11/14/2009
this is a good story except for the misspelled words which i gloss over anyway. Keep up the good work I like it.
Khazkhaz chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
breathing heavily bellow her. proof it meant to below
TriforceofEternity chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
Glad they are out of that smoke car crap. Y-U-C-K. Who'd want to live in it I'd rather be taken by the goverment.
TriforceofEternity chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
They're both jerks.
TriforceofEternity chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
I like how you mix humor and seriousness together and I like the detailed descriptions of the landscape but we still don't know where the heck this area is.

Let's finish off the W's okay?

We also don't know "when" this is or why he is running.

I guess it's safe to say we only know about 25% of what's going on to be on the safe side.
TriforceofEternity chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Let's start witht he 5 W's. We know the person is named Leo. We know he escaped from a Lab that has a bunch of mad-gunmen. What we DON'T know is where the friggen H E Double hockey sticks is he?

I don't even know if this is on Earth or an alien planet.

If you don't understand what I mean then I'll spell it out for you. We need fillers for the geographic area.
Mechanical chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
Very enjoyable story. It's both well-written and interesting enough to keep me reading, which is rare.

I hope Lonely's going to be alright :(
FateSeasKerri chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wow! This was very intresting. I loved it. I would really like to read more about what happens next with Leo. Very intriguing.

* stars!

-Keriann.

(Author of "Chasing Pavements". Read it!)