Reviews for See You at Dick's
Batool chapter 9 . 9/19/2017
UPDATE! Even though I don't really support homosexuality, I like reading about it. Sorry to offend you if I did! Please update!
Skye chapter 9 . 5/4/2015
I wish that you had continued this story! It's very well written and I like the character developement. It would make me extremely happy to know what happens next. :)
nao chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
Why!? Why did you abandon this pieceeee? I AM LOVE IT SO MUCH AND UGH.
UUUGGHHHH
I LOVE IT.
*Cries in desperation*
IF you ever update this, I will be ecstatic!
Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
vcdwhite chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
This is very interesting :) I like all the characters' personalities... I can't wait to read more... it already 2013, i'm pretty sure you didn't drop this... so... when's this gonna get updated? :)
GrangerDanger333 chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
! You're leaving it HERE?
I was getting really into this story, I'd love you to write more, even though it has obviously been a while since you wrote this story... :)
Seriously! A great story!
Neener chapter 9 . 12/22/2009
I like it alot so far Cant wait for update :D Sorry in a rush so I cnat comment on your other chaps and I cant say much Jeremy is too cute and i dont why i like the iseul did i spell his name right _ its kinda hard to me XD but i like him and Jeremy together :P anyways thanks for writing! bye until next time. :)

~Neener
Le Cosmonaute chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
It took me a while to get back in the groove of this story, but I am, now, and really enjoying it. Keep up the great work!
LEMonSArTiFiCiAlVoDkAandChAiRs chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
AGH! This boy is definately gay...it's hidden very well...but he definately is.
Clarice01 chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Um, I'm not sure if you realized that you posted chapter 3 as both chapter three and chapter 5. I am really liking the story so far and am looking forward to reading the rest that is here.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 9 . 12/13/2009
LOL, he just slaps him, runs. Haha. That's so epic. He's so gay. He should be brought out of the closet quickly and with lots of cuddles. Me, I'm not too big on the sex, I mean, it's cool, but it's better if they're just... nice. And sweet. And. Cuddly. Yeah. I like Carson. He's sexy. Timothy's such a cutie, I want to steal him and make him my bffl. Fer sure.
Snarkybum chapter 9 . 12/13/2009
OKay, just finished reading all the chapters. It seems that Jeremy is slowly progressing to the side of 'gay'. But I could be wrong, I'll have to admit I haven't read much M/M or F/F before but my friend said that it was entertaining, so yeah. You seem to be proving her right... Anyways, thats my review, keep up the chapters. ]
Narq chapter 9 . 12/12/2009
Iseul will seriously get pissed if Carson sleeps with Jeremy

:P

The confusion in the middle was very well done.
Esquirella chapter 9 . 12/12/2009
Carson just might freak Jeremy out to death. LOL! Nice update!
Narq chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
please please please update!

This is such a wonderful story

just wondering, is everyone gay here?

Sorry, I lost my timetable and I had to kiss some asshole to get it back. Yeah, likely story. - lol! I love those offhanded comments you do.

Also, that asian guy is actually quite cool :P

Narq

ps. UPDATE!
Narq chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
Oh~ Iseul and Carson! WHAT Happens next!

and.. that art teacher is seriously weird. but i love the way you've made it so real!

can't wait for the next chappy!

Narq.