Reviews for Charlie, What Have You Done?
Sir Scott chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
Good chapter. I loved the line: Not an honest man's chance in D.C. I still haven't decided if Charlie is innocent or not.

Sir Scott chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
You've been pretty busy lately with all the updates. I can understand Silas and Charlie's fears about asking a girl out. I personally would rather fight a grizzly bear. Todd is like the devil incarnated.

Stuffblah chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
I could feel every single characthers emotion... It's amazing how you describe it! :)

I honestly was hooked to the story, pure genius! LOL! )

I'm looking forward to the next chapter to see if Charlie really is the killer... *suspense* Ahaha.

I'm off to read your other stories! D

if you have time please read my new story, Eyes of a killer!

Thanks alot!
Dianna chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Hey Girlie: Really enjoyed this piece. Come on with some more. Will check back later to see if you have given us more. See ya soon.

Dianna
Lilium Inter Spinas chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
You have very well-developed characters; even though you style your chapters by jumping back and forth in between different ... scenes, if you will, they're very well written and incomplete in a way that ties everything together without revealing too much. I just wonder if Charlie really killed everyone, as the reader is lead to believe, or if something else happened. Please write more!
sifer chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow...just wow, I really love how you capture everything from one perspective to another ,I wonder if mabey I should...but my style on my newest peice has been first/ and a quarter perspective on things. Oh well, you allways know how to grasp my attention with your storys _ - Wyatt
Yo mama chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Was it Papa Johns? Send me more, yo mama
Shakespeare's Lemonade chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
? What is going on? What's going to happen, this is so intense! What's with all the pizza? You're making me hungry! LOL. Love your story! Genius!

~Lynn
Sir Scott chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
It would be pretty cool if Charlie was a killer. This chapter was an interesting pizza filled chapter. I never really liked pizza. I wonder how you came to use the word askance, you don't see that word too often. Keep writing, I got some ideas on how I think the mystery will turn.

rougette chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
A really good start for a story! The length was perfect: not too long, not too short. It gave just the right amount of detail about the characters and the flashback was well-placed. This story has serious potential. I'm going to go and read the next chapter now. I'm praying it's as good as the first (:
W.S.Ravensoul chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Fantastic. Your story is really gathering momentum. Todd is a good addition and I can see him becoming a large problem in the future. I can tell that your writing style is really improving. This story is really well written. Keep up the good .

Cheers

Wolf

ps Thanks for the reviews.

:D
W.S.Ravensoul chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Not a bad start here. Good character development. Liked the bonding scene. For some reason I feel I can identify more strongly with Charlie then Silas at this point in time. Really hope Terry gets his. Seems your muse is serving you well. Good to see. Keep writing this promises to be a good story. TTFN.

Cheers

Wolf
McFlynn chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
Very well done! Have really enjoyed the story. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
Shakespeare's Lemonade chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
A knock at the door? Who is it? Who is Todd? What's going on? too many questions... you are quite the genius. Can't wait to read more!

~The other Lynn
lookingwest chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Wow, a lot of bad stuff seems to be going down, haha. Nice characterization blah blah blah and stuff, :D good chapter, awaiting more!