Reviews for The Story You Shouldn't Know
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18
Oh my lawd! I read this story before it got removed, and I just-wow. This story was fantastic. It's a pity it had to be taken down, but all good things never last, I suppose.
my princess ending chapter 2 . 4/7
Oh so bittersweet. I was thinking about this story recently and I thought "hey, let's read it again". I'm so bummed to find that you've removed it. This story was definitely one of my favorite ones, maybe even my favorite supernatural story. I hope you keep writing and maybe think about publishing this? I would love to read it again.
Edna-Mode413 chapter 2 . 3/18
Are you leaving FP for good?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
Wolf is adorable.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
These characters are weird, not in a bad way but more on the funny side. Good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
I am so hooked to the story although I find the headmistress a bit loony.
Nice storyline.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Good story. I hope I don't lose interest.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
The title is so eye-catching. Very interesting
Demon Chic 101 chapter 33 . 6/21/2015
I really liked this story. I thought it was very well written and while the ending is not my favorite part, I thought it was very sincere and true to the story. It was honest and creative and I loved every minute of reading this wonderful book. Good job! I know I'll come back to this story one day and still be thrilled when reading it.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 33 . 12/18/2014
I really enjoyed this story! It was really well written and well done! I loved all your characters and the world you created. Nice work!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 26 . 12/16/2014
Oh really like this chapter!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 23 . 12/13/2014
Harry Potter references make the world go round.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
Great chapter! I was afraid that something bad was going to happen! I'm glad that Josh came in and saved the day!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
I really like Kane...I don't know why, but he is a very interesting character. I hope he's in the later chapters.
1,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »