Reviews for The Story You Shouldn't Know
DragonOwl chapter 33 . 2/25
Sorry the login didn't work a minute ago, so that previous guest review was by me! Anyway, I love wolf so much - I think it's his wise word stuff and the fact I thought Josh said he was a yoda teacher when I first read the sentence!
Guest chapter 31 . 2/25
I really loved reading this story - it had such a detailed and thought out way of looking at good and evil. I loved Wolf especially, and I'm really glad that Safia and Hussein survived! you created so many characters that I love, and I loved Josh and Anna together so much, especially when Josh had to deal with his new found emotions! It was incredibly realistic and so much more than I expected to read - I clicked on just to see and I got drawn to it after the first few paragraphs - and I really loved the philosophical side to it. It is a thought provoking amazingness that more people should know about! I feel sad for Marcus/ Wolf though but I really liked the twist at the end. Thank you for an amazing amazing read!
Juliet Scar chapter 31 . 12/1/2013
ahahahaa you tied everything together oh-so-perfectly. I'm beginning to think you based Anna off of YOU, with her old, constant strive for perfection ;) Even the whole them running away had a purpose in the end. I thought the previous chappie had been the last but I shoulda checked. This ending was quite clever because it seemed to actually make sense with the whole morals in humans thing! You are FABULOUS!
Juliet Scar chapter 30 . 12/1/2013
UGH. When I started this chapter, the last one (29), I went straight to the end because I couldn't wait and if the end was depressing, I would have just not finish the story LOLOLOL ahhaha I am so logical, aren't I?! I loved this story, but it was kind of... it had a negative effect on my feelings so... ya. Just too serious for me, personally. BUT IT WAS SODA DANG ADDICTING and WELL WRITTEN that even when I wanted to stop, I couldn't and ohhhmiiiiigoodness. You're so talented! You should consider writing something more lighthearted though. Not stereotypical but, like, less angering and depressing I suppose. It's just a suggestion! You really do have a gift for writing. This story was so unimaginably complex and I don't know how you did it but you did. HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS STUFF?! It's so detailed and has so much characterization and the fact that you somehow, made up the basic storyline seems so impossible to me! It's so [insert positive word such as 'amazing'] to me how you planned things so well and, goodness, I am writeless b/c of your amazingness. I read the authors notes occasionally and saw that you planned Wolf's coming back 10 chapters beforehand I was like WHAT THE HECK? How? Cuz for me, it's like, comes as it comes or it gets boring and you're all, lemme plan this whole thing and still put an extraordinary amount of passion in every word. Pretty nice, efficient pattern you've got there. Who thought you it? Or did you learn by yourself? KEEP UP THE [insert overly awesome word] WORK!
Juliet Scar chapter 28 . 12/1/2013
This story... this cliffhanger... this "Josh froze. Anna." business... it's thoroughly KILLING me.
Juliet Scar chapter 24 . 11/30/2013
Oh goodness Josh ruins things. Not again does he ruin things. He ruins them TWICE :[ I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT
Juliet Scar chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
OH GOODNESS THE THREE WORDS THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING! I'm pretty sure Josh is going to do something that messing things up for a bit though. Maybe it's the replacing of his father ... :3
Juliet Scar chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
AWWWWWHHH! Wait, what am I saying?! It's JOSH for goodness sakes
Juliet Scar chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
YOU ARE FABULOUS. I was so blown away when Josh didn't kill her the first time and instead KISSED HER. Oh gooolllllly goodness jezzz He freakin KISSED HER! I know you know this but I am so surprised. And that happened really long ago but I am still stunned. You are so dang talented, it's enviable
Juliet Scar chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Ohhhh this is gettin exciting. You are VERY VERY great at writing introductions that just pull the reader in _ I already know this will be a riveting story OOoOooOOoOooooooo
Eins chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
I read this story years ago but lost it when my laptop broke and I've Finally found it again. Which is awesome because I was -and still am- truly enchanted by it. Your writing style is wonderfully unique and this is one of the rare stories that I can and will read again and again.
iluv2bweird chapter 30 . 10/22/2013
helloooooo, umm awkward... xD i dont know if im legally allowed to do this so thats why im writing this, any im writing a report on good versus evil and i used a quote from this... i hope you dont mind :\
Dominique Diane chapter 33 . 8/26/2013
Your story deserves a really good review, but sadly, I suck trying to express how wonderful this story was. It made me realize a lot of thing that I suppose only my mind knows. Sometimes I had to some parts, to understand completely, such as the wise explanations that Satan's seventh son said to Ana, also the bizarre ideas they had were times that I would get frustrated at Ana, for being so childlike in some aspects, but then I would realize that she was in fact a kid, with a hard life full of lies. She experience regret in many forms, over-thinking was one of them. But still she managed to be strong in some way, tried really hard to help people before thinking about herself, and that's what made her special, not her beauty or perfection, but the fact that she could see the good in everyone just as Safia said in the last chapter to Hussein's kids. It took Josh several years to get the courage to finish what he started, to stand up from his dirty corner, to stop regretting his decisions and go for what he wanted but finally to established the balance in the world.
One of the few stories I had read that has a theme, which is what makes me believe in the way you write, that made me change my mind in different ways.
Regards,
Diane.
HI chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
PLEASE PUBLISH THIS WHY DOES THIS ONLY HAVE 972 REVIEWS BLAAAAFDHCTYVTVYCTSXZVZGJUY
my princess ending chapter 33 . 8/4/2013
I don't know what to say about this story's ending. Oh My Gosh. Like, there's no epilogue about Anna and Josh; nothing about how happy they are in the end. I understand what happened now but I'm just not quite satisfied. I really do wish there is a sequel but I, myself, understand that there's no way of happening because in an indirect way, you know they're happy.
So, I absolutely love your writing style. The way you constantly use italics to emphasize. I seem to always skim the chapter before reading it because well, you have to admit, this story literally moves at a snail's pace.
I have no idea what to say. I'm speechless about how this ended. This is so irritating because I'm not satisfied. Oh My Gosh. Ugh.

With love,