Reviews for The Story You Shouldn't Know
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 32 . 1/2/2011
'aww..sad and intense but great one-shot.! :)) i love their Universe..haha.! :)) Anyways, Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year..have a great 2011.! :))
MayaD chapter 32 . 1/1/2011
love this universe :)
Thalia Bryne chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
Do you honestly believe that? The Bible isn't true?
A Dying Species chapter 32 . 1/1/2011
...I started reading this story when you 1st started posting it on Fictionopress. At one point i had stopped reading for way too long because i was aggravated (probably because this story was TOO awesome). So i started all over again today... and i must say that you are scary. I am so scared right now after reading The Story You Shouldn't Know, because it. is . pure. GENUIS!I can't even begin to describe how this story has shaken me. How do you come up with this stuff? I really would love to have your imagination and insight. It's like you thought of everything. At 1st when starting this unusual but amazing story i had no idea it would be so... GROUNDBREAKING! And i full heartedly know that this story has everything it needs to be a succesfull published book. I have chills right now. The Story You Shouldn't Know is as gratifying and humiliating as Life as We Knew It(1st Book in the Life as We Knew It series) or Elsewhere (the cover is a snowglobe) so please take it as a compiment when i compare your story and their's without slandering it. This story and the ones i just mentioned (Which you should read if you haven't before) make an ordinary human feel ashamed and... well... pathetic. Human nature... Ugghh! And- ok i better stop before i start to rant on and on about human nature. Just focous on what i had orginally meant to write: I am proud that you are a human as i am. (I hope i'm not presuming anything, but i wouldn't be surprised if you weren't human, you'r just way too Amazing!) Anyway sorry i hadn't meant to write a minny book. But it's filled with great material i believe. So THANK YOU for creating such a great story! You've done GREAT!
V.C.Kazz chapter 32 . 1/1/2011
so this is anna's parents right? and first i was thinking gabe was their son-josh and anna's, but not anymore lol. im glad you wrote this and how we get to see the very beginning at the very end lol, although you didnt intend it. nice one shot!
Allessandria chapter 32 . 1/1/2011 this Anna's mother? :D
animegirl214 chapter 32 . 1/1/2011
aw~ :) thanks for that chapter/oneshot. :)
MadCatta chapter 32 . 1/1/2011

Bit dark, ain't it?

But marvellous, of course!
sophiestar chapter 32 . 1/1/2011
aw thats so sad! i wanna cry!
clarity-eatworld chapter 32 . 1/1/2011
Reviewin' like the boss I am.

So, dude, you already know I love this. Possibly more than the story now. I always was a sucker for angels. *cough* Especially awesome male guardian ones. *coughcough* ANYWHO. So, yeah, I mean, you wrote her mom lovely. I mean, even though she killed someone, like. You made her just right to be her mother, let's be honest. Any normal woman killing an adult wouldn't be quite as awesome.

Also, I ought to have taught her to play Solitaire. Just saying.

One other thing I liked was the ambiguity. It's like, when Anna's around, it's certainly set in the present times, and yet this has that old past feel to it, like Victorian Era, and suddenly you don't know where Anna's from, and it kind of makes TSYSK timeless, ya know? Well, pretend to understand, at least. I know what I mean.

Oh, and 'Gabe'. I just got it. It's a shortened version of Gabriel! Ahahaha, yeah, I doth be the awesome one. _

AS I WAS SAYING, it also gives us something Anna doesn't know. (I don't know about Josh. Who cares about him.) I mean, I did spend the entire story wondering about her family. So ... Glad you wrote it at least.

PS. to 'Ting's! *submits*
subtly.obvious chapter 31 . 12/21/2010
Oh my God. no pun intended.

that was brilliant! im awed.

im sorry i didnt review before but i didnt want to stop reading unless i had to.

have you thought of getting it published?

i feel like i should clean out my favourites list for this to be on there.

Seriously, this is amazing.

brilliant writing!
Sult-an Peper chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Hi! It's me again

I love your story already!

Hmm... I got the feeling it's gonna be cliché(did I type it right?), which is nice!
Sult-an Peper chapter 1 . 12/15/2010

Your story is very interesting! It's a very nice start! Hopefully the others will be ass good
midnight tales chapter 31 . 12/14/2010
this story is amazing and I love it. the plot, the character's development, the structure of it all are wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story.
BananaPoo chapter 31 . 12/12/2010
omg. best story. best ending. EVER.

and i can't believe wolf was his brother. TALK ABOUT A TWIST.

seriously. best movie ever. ;[ IF THAT WAS A MOVIE, I WOULD HAVE LIKE DIED! AH.

I really have no words to describe the awesomeness of it.
1,001 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »