Reviews for The Story You Shouldn't Know
MadCatta chapter 32 . 1/1/2011
...

Bit dark, ain't it?

But marvellous, of course!
sophiestar chapter 32 . 1/1/2011
aw thats so sad! i wanna cry!
clarity-eatworld chapter 32 . 1/1/2011
Reviewin' like the boss I am.

So, dude, you already know I love this. Possibly more than the story now. I always was a sucker for angels. *cough* Especially awesome male guardian ones. *coughcough* ANYWHO. So, yeah, I mean, you wrote her mom lovely. I mean, even though she killed someone, like. You made her just right to be her mother, let's be honest. Any normal woman killing an adult wouldn't be quite as awesome.

Also, I ought to have taught her to play Solitaire. Just saying.

One other thing I liked was the ambiguity. It's like, when Anna's around, it's certainly set in the present times, and yet this has that old past feel to it, like Victorian Era, and suddenly you don't know where Anna's from, and it kind of makes TSYSK timeless, ya know? Well, pretend to understand, at least. I know what I mean.

Oh, and 'Gabe'. I just got it. It's a shortened version of Gabriel! Ahahaha, yeah, I doth be the awesome one. _

AS I WAS SAYING, it also gives us something Anna doesn't know. (I don't know about Josh. Who cares about him.) I mean, I did spend the entire story wondering about her family. So ... Glad you wrote it at least.

BUT IF YOU EVER SAY FIVE MORE MINUTES TO ME AGAIN, I'LL KILL YOUR AUNT AND EXPECT MY OWN ANGEL. RAWR.

PS. to 'Ting's! *submits*
subtly.obvious chapter 31 . 12/21/2010
Oh my God. no pun intended.

that was brilliant! im awed.

im sorry i didnt review before but i didnt want to stop reading unless i had to.

have you thought of getting it published?

i feel like i should clean out my favourites list for this to be on there.

Seriously, this is amazing.

brilliant writing!
Sult-an Peper chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Hi! It's me again

I love your story already!

Hmm... I got the feeling it's gonna be cliché(did I type it right?), which is nice!
Sult-an Peper chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hi!

Your story is very interesting! It's a very nice start! Hopefully the others will be ass good
midnight tales chapter 31 . 12/14/2010
this story is amazing and I love it. the plot, the character's development, the structure of it all are wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story.
BananaPoo chapter 31 . 12/12/2010
omg. best story. best ending. EVER.

and i can't believe wolf was his brother. TALK ABOUT A TWIST.

seriously. best movie ever. ;[ IF THAT WAS A MOVIE, I WOULD HAVE LIKE DIED! AH.

I really have no words to describe the awesomeness of it.
BananaPoo chapter 20 . 12/12/2010
AW. FINALLY.

I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM. SNIFF.

CAN WE JUST END IT HERE? NO MORE OBSTACLES AND UNHAPPY TIMES? ;[
BananaPoo chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
oh. em. gee. i can't believe that happened.

AND THIS ALL HAPPENED IN THE FIRST 11 CHAPTERS?

... i'm so excited to see what's going to happen in the next 20! ;D
Fatima chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
SALAM! izzayik? haha, no, i'm not masri, ana min bakistan wa amreeka, but i have lived a few months in cairo. i even saw the axil of evil perform at al azhar, so i really enjoyed the quotes in your profile! brought back some good memories.

ANYWAY. i was originally going to just review to say your story is mad awesome, so well written, extremely creative, and very engaging... and to say thank you for having a character with a Muslim sounding name. then i clicked on your author profile and realized you're egyptian, haha. you know what's up!

ok, getting back to reading this amazing story. salam.
JustPlainJane chapter 31 . 12/6/2010
Wow! Could this story be more perfect? Absolutely brilliant and very, very well written! I really enjoyed reading this. Intriguing! You did a great job! Hopefully you'll publish this one day :)
jessiblaze7 chapter 31 . 11/25/2010
So it took me two whole days to read this story and I just want to say it's absolutely AMAZING. I'm not gonna lie, I even cried a few times! xP
Last Wish chapter 31 . 11/11/2010
Your story is great! I loved it and I somehow happened to stumble across it and lets just say I'm quite happy I did. On another note, (which is my only complaint)I never pictured the devil's name to be Josh. I was picturing something more sinister, while "Joshua" sounds so ordinary...
AudreyKW chapter 31 . 11/6/2010
you ned to get this published somehow. it was bloody amazing. wow. just wow. so believable. it actually got to the point where i even question the little faith i have :\
994 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »