Reviews for The Story You Shouldn't Know
BananaPoo chapter 20 . 12/12/2010
AW. FINALLY.

I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM. SNIFF.

CAN WE JUST END IT HERE? NO MORE OBSTACLES AND UNHAPPY TIMES? ;[
BananaPoo chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
oh. em. gee. i can't believe that happened.

AND THIS ALL HAPPENED IN THE FIRST 11 CHAPTERS?

... i'm so excited to see what's going to happen in the next 20! ;D
Fatima chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
SALAM! izzayik? haha, no, i'm not masri, ana min bakistan wa amreeka, but i have lived a few months in cairo. i even saw the axil of evil perform at al azhar, so i really enjoyed the quotes in your profile! brought back some good memories.

ANYWAY. i was originally going to just review to say your story is mad awesome, so well written, extremely creative, and very engaging... and to say thank you for having a character with a Muslim sounding name. then i clicked on your author profile and realized you're egyptian, haha. you know what's up!

ok, getting back to reading this amazing story. salam.
JustPlainJane chapter 31 . 12/6/2010
Wow! Could this story be more perfect? Absolutely brilliant and very, very well written! I really enjoyed reading this. Intriguing! You did a great job! Hopefully you'll publish this one day :)
jessiblaze7 chapter 31 . 11/25/2010
So it took me two whole days to read this story and I just want to say it's absolutely AMAZING. I'm not gonna lie, I even cried a few times! xP
Last Wish chapter 31 . 11/11/2010
Your story is great! I loved it and I somehow happened to stumble across it and lets just say I'm quite happy I did. On another note, (which is my only complaint)I never pictured the devil's name to be Josh. I was picturing something more sinister, while "Joshua" sounds so ordinary...
AudreyKW chapter 31 . 11/6/2010
you ned to get this published somehow. it was bloody amazing. wow. just wow. so believable. it actually got to the point where i even question the little faith i have :\
CutieSOS chapter 31 . 10/27/2010
this was amaazing.
clarity-eatworld chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Oh, poor Mary. I'd be bloody annoyed if my name rhymed, LOL. ... Although, I like her power. Wish she could make people float. "Wingardium Leviosa!" (/Hides HP Fan]

Couldn't Anna have, you know, hidden her power a bit? I know she was like, showing it for what it was, but now everyone dislikes her. :(

Ana, thou fool! We're /all/ jealous. Sigh.

iLOL at her first meeting with Josh. If only she knew the drama, eh? xD

Ah, love the ending. Like, "First I'll kill her and - damn, I'm peckish ..."
clarity-eatworld chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
It is time. *grave voice*

ANYWAY,

You know I've always liked this chapter. :L Like, we don't go straight into Annie & the wolf - there's a bit about the Headmistress who tortures students (figuratively), and stuff. And I know some people don't like it, but I adore it. Also, the bit where Annie's mom gestures upwards - I know the HM sees it as he's dead, I was always like, "No. He's an angel, fool." In a Mr. T voice, of course. XD It's, like, hidden. LOLOL.

And, of course, Josh's introduction - which is WAY before Mary knew, mwaha.

Dramatic ending is dramatic.
starlight-angel88 chapter 31 . 10/16/2010
WOW. This is such an amazing story! You are a fantastic writer!
Ryhona chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
We all have choices. But our decisions are already known. Evil Star.

OMFG! I read that series! You read it too? I never thought I'd live to see the day when someone actually knew what book I was talking about.
loveables chapter 31 . 9/26/2010
Wow. very creative stories and interesting concepts. im not goin to say much but i definately enjoyed reading this. loved it.
maybealoveletter chapter 31 . 9/8/2010
Wonderful story. Absolutely. The first couple chapters, I was afraid it was a little too much like Harry Potter, but I was proven wrong. Plus you started mentioning apparating and Voldemort in later chapters, which made me laugh. ) I'm not much of a believer in god, so the way you portrayed the world was great... with the Bible being edited by human beings and such. It had good and evil (which go hand in hand,) but not so much in the Bible sense. ) Keep up the amazing writing skills, my dear. ) )
controlledsoul chapter 31 . 9/8/2010
So Honestly, I'm not too fond of reviewing stories and such. I think quite the time consumer. However, I couldn't help but review this story. It was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. For once, I was happy with the beginning AND the ending. I loved the ending- it was acutally satisfying. Unlike many which simply have the cliche 'happy ending'(those just tend to annoy me to a limit) The characters were lovely, each realistic in their own way. Albeit, Anna did tend to piss me off a LOT in the chapter where she insisted 'oh, do what you want. kill whoever you want'- but some sense did get knocked into her, so I'm glad. As for the twists and such, I'm glad because there were a few I did pick out, but some, like the wolf being his brother, was quite the surprise for me. Now, enough of my rambling on here.

Just wanted to tell you- excellent story- 4.5/5 (and considering my pickiness, that's pretty awesome) And hope to see more of your writings :)
986 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »