Reviews for The Story You Shouldn't Know
my princess ending chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
I am very tempted to skip to the latter chapters and read a few passages because right now, I sense no romance at all. Don't get me wrong, the story line is great, I just feel as if there won't be a happy ending. You know, with all the neck snapping threats and such.
By the way, I love how you constantly use italics, not for Wolf's dialogue, but for emphasis. It brings more life into the story.

my princess ending chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
In all honesty, I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to continue reading this. I hate Josh and I just about never hate the leading male role. I don't know what to do. I hope he turns out to be kind and gentle and not a whore. But isn't that how all stories are? So maybe something unexpected would be nice once in a while.

my princess ending chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
It's a nice start. I've been dying to read some supernatural/fantasy lately and I'm glad I saw this on A Drop of Romeo. As cliché as it is to me that Anna would have a friend wolf, I still found it really adorable and exciting. I look forward to reading chapter 2.

Kikinii chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Great writing style!
woodstock1969 chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Gah, was I the only one here who was totally rooting for Hussein and Anna all this time? Pity. It would be too awkward now, and I can see that's not where you're going. Perhaps I'm just biased because one of my dearest friends passed away from leukemia last year. In any case, it's a wonderfully creative story. )
SheepishlyMe chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Really enjoying this story, it's so unique and the characters are intriguing. I'm curious as to the relationship between Josh and the protagonist, oh, and the wrist thing ;)

I'm guessing that they are opposites, but one is needed for the other to survive as they balance each other out.
Trent chapter 33 . 3/3/2013
BTW the PDF format of your story is about 560 pages of goodness.
Trent chapter 31 . 3/3/2013
There are so few stories on here that I find truly amazing. I've enjoyed this story so thoroughly.
I have to urge you, go for getting this published. Not once did I feel I knew what the story was going to be. The character development was realistic, and the story 100% original. I've read a lot of books shittier than this.
So yeah, I loved it, and thank you for the wonderful read.
QuilloftheIceQueen chapter 30 . 11/25/2012
I would just like to say that your story consumed my life. It's magnificent, truly, magnificently written, beautiful plot, characters, deeper meaning, GAH I LOVE IT. Amazing work haha really great. :) I seriously could not put it down, so to speak, until I finished it and when I did there was that huge sense of "... it's over. What is my life now" that you get with great stories
Jessy-8739 chapter 33 . 9/24/2012
Sorry, I know I said this, but, yeah, it's one of the best story I've ever read.
Any other recommendations of good stories? :-)
Ajretsesmiies chapter 33 . 9/23/2012
one of the best story, thought, I think the ending is pretty sad. I was expecting a happily ever after or something. Though it's completely awesome.
Ajretsesmiies chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
Said awesome for a dozen times, had to find a word to replace it" :-)
Ajretsesmiies chapter 17 . 9/23/2012
awesome action chapter, like Josh very much( insert evil grin here )
Ajretsesmiies chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
very cool story, one of the best I read in fiction press
Robin chapter 31 . 9/5/2012
LOVED THE ENDING. I personally really enjoyed the ending. I liked how you ended it with safia "story telling." Reminded me of those myths, fables grandma's etc. would tell you about. Story time all over again, haha.

anyways i was feeling nostalgic so I rereading the ending and I must say... FABULOUS!
994 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »