Reviews for The Story You Shouldn't Know
Dominique Diane chapter 33 . 8/26/2013
Your story deserves a really good review, but sadly, I suck trying to express how wonderful this story was. It made me realize a lot of thing that I suppose only my mind knows. Sometimes I had to some parts, to understand completely, such as the wise explanations that Satan's seventh son said to Ana, also the bizarre ideas they had were times that I would get frustrated at Ana, for being so childlike in some aspects, but then I would realize that she was in fact a kid, with a hard life full of lies. She experience regret in many forms, over-thinking was one of them. But still she managed to be strong in some way, tried really hard to help people before thinking about herself, and that's what made her special, not her beauty or perfection, but the fact that she could see the good in everyone just as Safia said in the last chapter to Hussein's kids. It took Josh several years to get the courage to finish what he started, to stand up from his dirty corner, to stop regretting his decisions and go for what he wanted but finally to established the balance in the world.
One of the few stories I had read that has a theme, which is what makes me believe in the way you write, that made me change my mind in different ways.
Regards,
Diane.
HI chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
PLEASE PUBLISH THIS WHY DOES THIS ONLY HAVE 972 REVIEWS BLAAAAFDHCTYVTVYCTSXZVZGJUY
my princess ending chapter 33 . 8/4/2013
I don't know what to say about this story's ending. Oh My Gosh. Like, there's no epilogue about Anna and Josh; nothing about how happy they are in the end. I understand what happened now but I'm just not quite satisfied. I really do wish there is a sequel but I, myself, understand that there's no way of happening because in an indirect way, you know they're happy.
So, I absolutely love your writing style. The way you constantly use italics to emphasize. I seem to always skim the chapter before reading it because well, you have to admit, this story literally moves at a snail's pace.
I have no idea what to say. I'm speechless about how this ended. This is so irritating because I'm not satisfied. Oh My Gosh. Ugh.

my princess ending chapter 30 . 8/3/2013
WAIT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED.

my princess ending chapter 29 . 8/3/2013
But you can't do this to me. Oh My Gosh. You can't just leave Anna dead while Josh is still alive. Holy shizzz. This is too much for me. I'm so irritated. Of all times he chose to be selfish, he didn't choose to be selfish now. I can't believe this. But anyway, there's one chapter left, I hope something good will happen.

my princess ending chapter 25 . 8/3/2013
I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS. Why is Anna so irritating at times? Frickkk. Technically, the relationship has been one sided the whole time because Anna never fully loved Josh if she didn't accept him for what he was, a devil. Like, after 16(?) years of doing something and feeling passionate about it, you can't just drop it and never do it again. Basically, Anna doesn't understand and she's been taking Josh for granted. I am done with her until she shows some gratitude to the things he's done.

my princess ending chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
FINALLY. And I was wondering when she would realize it. Oh My Gosh. But still, I think Hussein should've died because I still see him as a problem between Josh and Anna. Frickkkkk. My feeling right now are too much for me to handle so I'm just gonna continue reading.

my princess ending chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
Even though you've written the next chapter already, I AM BEGGING YOU NOT TO BRING HUSSEIN BACK. PLEASE.
Also, I thought it was kind of weird how Josh "suddenly fell in love with her" because up until now, it seems that he hates her. I don't get it. Did realizing that they're soul mates make him love her or what?

my princess ending chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
I think it's so cute that Josh's mark is dark while Anna's is really light. Even with a pounding head, I can still understand what's going on so your writing isn't bad. :) It's not that confusing at all, really.

my princess ending chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
You see, this is the kind of story that I would probably read again after I'm done reading it the first time. But then again, this story literally moves at a snail's pace yet so much happens. I don't know how that happens. Ugh.
Speaking of "ugh", I think that word describes Hussein very very well. He's so irritating and forceful, the kind of men I hate, and he doesn't respect his girlfriend. What a hoe.

my princess ending chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
I am very tempted to skip to the latter chapters and read a few passages because right now, I sense no romance at all. Don't get me wrong, the story line is great, I just feel as if there won't be a happy ending. You know, with all the neck snapping threats and such.
By the way, I love how you constantly use italics, not for Wolf's dialogue, but for emphasis. It brings more life into the story.

my princess ending chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
In all honesty, I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to continue reading this. I hate Josh and I just about never hate the leading male role. I don't know what to do. I hope he turns out to be kind and gentle and not a whore. But isn't that how all stories are? So maybe something unexpected would be nice once in a while.

my princess ending chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
It's a nice start. I've been dying to read some supernatural/fantasy lately and I'm glad I saw this on A Drop of Romeo. As cliché as it is to me that Anna would have a friend wolf, I still found it really adorable and exciting. I look forward to reading chapter 2.

Kikinii chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Great writing style!
woodstock1969 chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Gah, was I the only one here who was totally rooting for Hussein and Anna all this time? Pity. It would be too awkward now, and I can see that's not where you're going. Perhaps I'm just biased because one of my dearest friends passed away from leukemia last year. In any case, it's a wonderfully creative story. )
1,004 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »