Reviews for The Story You Shouldn't Know
Brittney Bieber chapter 30 . 6/28/2012
Congratulations! You made me cry! Haha(: Ahh. That story was incredible. Hands down, the best story on FictionPress I've ever read. It took me three days to read. I honestly did nothing else but sit in bed with my laptop until I suddenly realized I was hungry or my parents yelled down the stairs at me to "come back from the dead". Haha fail on my part. Oh well, I probly lost weight from reading instead of eating(; hahaha.

I'd like to thank you for captivation my attention. You have such an amazing imagination. It's definitely good enough to be a real book, stocked on the shelves of Barnes & Noble—or whatever you have in the UK or wherever you are—on a huge display. If you published this, I would buy it. I seriously would. I'm sure this story could get immensely popular. I love it. So much. It's probably too long to be all in one book, but splitting it into two shouldn't be hard... right? Haha anyways(:

Honestly... at the beginning I hated Josh. A LOT. But who wouldn't? He creeped me out. But it all changed when they kissed(:(: Best moment of my life! :D Haha but seriously. I loved the book after that. Mostly. When he killed Jordan I was really disturbed and freaked out, and my opinion of him changed drastically. I hated him for a chapter or two. Haha but now I love him again so it's all good(:

Anyways. You are an insanely good writer, and I hope you never stop, even if you only write for a small audience, or just yourself.

I shouldn't know this story, but I do, and I'm extremely happy that I've had the privilege to read it.

Thanks. So much.

Brittney(:
Brittney Bieber chapter 26 . 6/27/2012
And then it ends there! No one dies or disappears! And they all live happily ever after! :D Yes, I quite like that idea. But it leaves a few loose strings untied... Hmm. Can't have that, now can we? I guess I'll just have to read on. Even though the ending is scaring me half to death. But thats ok.../:
Brittney Bieber chapter 25 . 6/27/2012
Just hating my life right now. No big deal.
Brittney Bieber chapter 23 . 6/27/2012
Just kidding. I hate Josh a little bit.
Brittney Bieber chapter 22 . 6/27/2012
Ok... That one kicked ass, too(:
Brittney Bieber chapter 20 . 6/27/2012
My favorite chapter so far(:(:(: 3 3 3 Ahh I think I'm in love with Josh. Just saying :D :D :D
Brittney Bieber chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
So. I made the mistake of reading that last review. Now I'm scared to even finish the book, even though everyone who read it, loved it. Now I'm not happy or excited about what's going to happen, and that's never a good thing... But, I guess I'll see what happens in the next few chapters and decide if it's worth it to read or not. I'm still scared though. Oh man. This should be interesting/:
BitterSweetWriter chapter 31 . 6/21/2012
I'd be lying to you if I said that the final chapter and epiloge didn't make me cry. You hit a nerve, because I am NOT a cryer. I never expected Anna and Josh to just dissappear . I mean It was happy ending but also kind of a sad one. I think my favorite in the whole story was when Anna tried to hurt Josh. I love how you kind of made her get her innocence taken away from her. Oh and let's not forget the part where you made Josh disgusting looking and then made him rise . I found this story on SKoW and let just say you deserve to win , darling . I'm about to cry again, so I better stop this review. But thank you for the journey you gave me with Josh and Anna .
carleyshake chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
AMAZING *0*

THEIR TOTALLY MEANT FOR EACH OTHER...I just can't arggg their so perfect ;_;

This is one of the best stories for be in my opinion! 3

Good job :))
KaziAzule chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Enchanting beginning. Can't wait to read more.
Artemis Vale chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I just started this and I'm already respite cited to see how it turns out! You seem like a really talented writer! I'm jealous now ;) ...if it's not too much to ask, I've just started my first book which I'm publishing bit by bit on this website for the first time and I'd really like some feedback as I don't get any before publishing it. Maybe you could give it a quick look and a review? I'd really appreciate it from such a talented writer!

Ps

Anyone else that wouldn't mind taking a look and reviewing I'd really love it. I want to one day get my book published but I really want a second opinion.
Beeni chapter 31 . 3/25/2012
Oh God...

I just finished this book, and trust me when I say: WOW!

That was amazing. I have no idea how I feel right now. I am happy and smiling, but at the same time my insides are sinking... It was totally amazing. Really REALLY had just the right amount of everything. It make me laugh and then want to cry and then laugh all at the same time.

You have done a wonderful job with this, and I would definitely buy a copy if you were to publish it ever.

It was a truly wonderful read. Made my insides churn and want more... God, I wish there were more books like this one.

I'll be honest with you... In the beginning, the book had been a just another book for me. I had added it to my favourites list to read later. I kept putting it off, thinking that maybe it wan't my king of read. But then, today I was like, "I will read this!" So I started, and man do i regret putting it off for so long. :)

Wonderful Book!
Aradia Cloud chapter 31 . 3/19/2012
I read this story like two weeks ago, and it just sunk in how this story ended.

Quite frankly, I don't know of I'm happy or sad with the ending. I mean, they still lived on, just not in physical form. Though this story was a great one, it still would have been cool to see them live and have a bunch of kids..

*sigh* But all's well that ends well. I give you props for writing such a wonderful story. HATS OFF!

Kudos

$*Aradia Cloud*$
5yntifik chapter 30 . 3/10/2012
I love stories with amazing original plots so it's a given that I would fall in love with this story :)

The only thing that bothered me was that Anna was giving up so much for Josh and it was like she was losing her backbone. I suppose she changed and her priorities changed as well. In the end, Josh made the ultimate sacrifice for her but it just felt off.

Other than that, great job.
Aradia Cloud chapter 10 . 3/10/2012