Reviews for The Story You Shouldn't Know
SheepishlyMe chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Really enjoying this story, it's so unique and the characters are intriguing. I'm curious as to the relationship between Josh and the protagonist, oh, and the wrist thing ;)

I'm guessing that they are opposites, but one is needed for the other to survive as they balance each other out.
Trent chapter 33 . 3/3/2013
BTW the PDF format of your story is about 560 pages of goodness.
Trent chapter 31 . 3/3/2013
There are so few stories on here that I find truly amazing. I've enjoyed this story so thoroughly.
I have to urge you, go for getting this published. Not once did I feel I knew what the story was going to be. The character development was realistic, and the story 100% original. I've read a lot of books shittier than this.
So yeah, I loved it, and thank you for the wonderful read.
QuilloftheIceQueen chapter 30 . 11/25/2012
I would just like to say that your story consumed my life. It's magnificent, truly, magnificently written, beautiful plot, characters, deeper meaning, GAH I LOVE IT. Amazing work haha really great. :) I seriously could not put it down, so to speak, until I finished it and when I did there was that huge sense of "... it's over. What is my life now" that you get with great stories
Jessy-8739 chapter 33 . 9/24/2012
Sorry, I know I said this, but, yeah, it's one of the best story I've ever read.
Any other recommendations of good stories? :-)
Ajretsesmiies chapter 33 . 9/23/2012
one of the best story, thought, I think the ending is pretty sad. I was expecting a happily ever after or something. Though it's completely awesome.
Ajretsesmiies chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
Said awesome for a dozen times, had to find a word to replace it" :-)
Ajretsesmiies chapter 17 . 9/23/2012
awesome action chapter, like Josh very much( insert evil grin here )
Ajretsesmiies chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
very cool story, one of the best I read in fiction press
Robin chapter 31 . 9/5/2012
LOVED THE ENDING. I personally really enjoyed the ending. I liked how you ended it with safia "story telling." Reminded me of those myths, fables grandma's etc. would tell you about. Story time all over again, haha.

anyways i was feeling nostalgic so I rereading the ending and I must say... FABULOUS!
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Hey there. It's Melissa from ADoR! Recently we've been rewriting all o our old reviews and The Story You Shouldn't Know was on my liste. Here is your rewrite:

Melissa Thinks: Venturing into a deeper level than most YA fiction, The Story You shouldn't Know sheds light on the very essence of our nature as human beings. Literally complete and total opposites, Josh and Anna are fighting against the odds with their strange love/hate relationship to make things work while attending a school for gifted children. Anna must uncover the mystery within herself in order to see the truth of her existence and the world around her.

It's full of action, powerful emotions, lessons to be learned, and forbidden romance that can sometimes keep you so engrossed that everything else fades away. It was obvious to me while reading that the believability of certain aspects were quite questionable, but that didn't take away from the strong emotional bond that pulled me into the tale. Our main couple provide great contrast to each other: Anna's sweet, kind, naivety to Josh's devilish, sexy and powerful. It's a story that, contrary to the title, everyone should know.
AngelCupCake chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I love it so much! Best book I've ever read on FictionPress so far.
Anonymous chapter 31 . 8/14/2012
I'm going to start by saying that I never actually comment on the stories I read. Ive read hundreds of stories on fiction press...not all as lengthy as yours of course...but pretty long stories. But I never review, even if I like it. Mean of me, i know, but I guess I'm just lazy like that.
I really hope you're reading this, bingo, because if you're not then I'm wasting my time right now...but I figure you will read this eventually, considering that your authors notes make it seem like you really value your reviews.
Out of all of the stories that I've read on this site thus far, yours is the second best. It would be first, but frankly, I don't like your ending. Despite the fact that it was the inevitable ending, I just wasn't able to foresee it. I just kept waiting for the part where you would say "and then they lived happily ever after." You never did though.
But that's just me personally, and I'm being very biased, but hey I still think that your story rocked. More so than you know. I just thought I'd let you know since you seem to actually care about your readers opinions.
Lalaith chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Great story so far! I did find Joshua's name a little weird, especially for a devil. Did you know that 'Joshua' is a Hebrew name meaning 'Savior' or 'Salvation', the same meaning as 'Jesus'?
Cathy Casam chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I beg of you, please give me a printed version of this story, so I can keep it on my book shelf. I just love this story so
much! I don't cry often, I really don't. But lord, I cried twice while reading this story, TWICE, just because I thought Hussein is dead!
1,004 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »