Reviews for The Story You Shouldn't Know
Rowena chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I liked this a lot :) As requested, I guess I can't go read the other reviews...but I really want to find out what happens! Update soon! -rowena :)
HeyyyitsPickle chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
say whaa! soo are u restarting the entire thing again...cuz seriously..i think it was awesome for a yo :)
Lord of the Weird chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
yes bingo, I do like this chapter. And i like this story. yes it is a bit (chage that to a lot) romantic and girly but it is a wonderful story.

And bingo, i really think you should consider getting a book published bingo, you are that good, you are brilliant!

Your writing style is brilliant, it has detail (but not to much) and it explains EVERYTHING (unless it is a surprise).

The only thing i can say is bad about your stories is the plots...i know that AI was your first story and so on. and i know that I have not read I wrote Harry potter (if you remember I decided I did not like it after chapter I stopped). And i know that this stories plot has not leapt out yet (and i do hope it turnes out to be a brilliant plot (unlike AI's which was all over the place until you got your act together around chapter 15...)) but I still think you may need to write a few more stories before you hit the perfect one.

I am probably confusing you...sorry about that. I will amend myself when you next update (which happen regualy (so often infact that I often take 3 weeks to read the chapters you put up). so until I next reveiw (or until you reply to this reveiw) I will leave you in the same state you left me when I finished this chapter...very confused.
femaleodd chapter 10 . 4/28/2009
Please please PLEASE opdate soon! i wanna know what Josh's curse is! i wanna know what happens!
sirilac chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
Lovin it so far, characters are interesting and all that, can't wait to find out what this curse is! You'd better still be updating .

One thought though, Anna has been in front of Josh in her nightie, with her clothes sodden and the most reaction shes given has been to note.

"Oh, I'm in my nightie." deadpan.

If/when you do it again you may want to make more out of her reaction, blushing stuttering, maybe note exactly how much or how little the nightie is acctually covering up, exactly how... well developed... is Anna?

You get my point, I'm sure.

Will her 'friends' walk in at some point while they're in class to see the two in a compromising position, or perhaps happily(or not so happily) chatting away, how will this effect their (Anna and her friend's) relationships further?

Any unwanted risque dreams perhaps? Will Anna wake up at some point to find Josh watching her sleep?

But yeah, it's your story I'm just trying to give you ideas to work with yadda yadda.

Great work, hoping for more soon!
Lewyllie chapter 10 . 4/23/2009

Okay, this is amazing stuff, this is more than cool! But please, teturn quick with the new chapter. I'm checking the site every second I can. Keep going like this, you're doing absolutely fine. Bravissimo!
Unique1952 chapter 10 . 4/23/2009
This is a considerably cruel place to stop a chapter (

...but I liked this one nonetheless - even if it was really long!

First off, I only spoted one typo:

“You’re lucky the ball was so soft. I could have bee blinded!”

-I think it was supposed to be "been"

Now, "Anastasia (Anna)", thats the name of the main character from my favorite book, "Cupid's Melody" so when I first starteed reading the story, I automatically thought about her. In the story (which deals with past lives), it is shown that Anastasia means reborn or rebirth. Because of this, I'm seriously wondering if you will be playing with that meaning as a part of the story.

I like the contrast of character personalities in the past two chapters. I can see their personalitied progressing constantly and I think that you are doing a good job at illustrating this progression.

Nice work with this, I really like this story and I look forward to reading more!
My-Heart-Of-Music chapter 10 . 4/23/2009
ARGH! This story is so addicting Bingo. WHY ARE YOU WRITING SUCH AN AWESOME STORY? xD

Oh My God, there is so much I want to say, but everytime I start to say it, I think of something better to say. ARGH!-_-'

I will leave you with this: This story is so good! I don't think I ever ever wanted to drink-up-all-the-words-so-fast-yet-not-want-each-chapter-to-end-so-quickly before in my life. Seriously, I am not joking. I am going to go to bed in a minute and not actually fall asleep because my mind will be going spaz and thinking about what's going to happen next, and then I won't be able to get to sleep until realy late, and then tomorrow, my teachers are all going to be like "Natalie! Why arent you listening? did you stay up until 3 in the morning or something?" and i'll be like "You have no idea". Oh. My. God. I am SO a dead girl walking. I forgot to do my homework! ARGH!

Anyway, that's my problem.

Keep up the totally oober psychedelic (ohh, oober psychedelic! that's my new word) writing hun!

Nat/Mota ]
wolfen princess chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
I do like the chappie!

I am starting to get some ideas about the whole wrist thing, though I'm still wondering what it's actually about.

I really like the first conversation between Anna and the wolf, I thought it had a nice kinda humor to it. What I'm not sure about is her reaction to the demon horse. It seems kinda odd that she's like "Ooh evil horse that tried to attack me, let me pet it" even if she has a connection with animals.

Also her whole character seems to waver a little,in my opinion, between Shy Goody Two Shoes and Confident Evil Fighter (Sorry for the terms but I'm trying to be clear and blunt.) It still a little off to me.

Josh on the other had, I am falling more in love with him by the second. I think you really describe his frustration and sometimes comeplete ruthlessness of his acts. When he 'protected' Anna, that was like a 'whoa' factor but then he contradicted the action when he explained hundreds of deaths that would follow. Very nice.

I'm really excited to find out about Josh's curse, so I can't wait until next chapter. Sorry my reviews are always so long!

~Wolfen Princess
z.k chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
me lovey this chappie. me wanty more! how can you leave us at that cliffie? updaty! soon!
MagicLizzyOfTheFields chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
Great story. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
bfoundwanting chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
Yay! Another chapter. :) I liked this chapter, not much really happened as far as development between Anna and Josh, which is the part of the story I really love, of course... but I am VERY excited for the next chapter because aparently that is when we finally learn what this curse is all about! I have been SO curious.

I have an idle question, not really pretaining to the story, but kind of. You know how Anna is getting confused and disheartened, in your world would a full angel have unbreakable faith? And is the reason Anna is susceptable to dark thoughts because she is part human?

Just curious.

Good job!
Unique1952 chapter 8 . 4/20/2009
I should actually be doing school work right now so I can't leave as many thoughts as I'd like about this chapter, but I really like it and I'm looking forward to more. I'm almost positive that the story is barely getting started since there are so many aspects that haven't been fully covered - like the curse - and I can't wait for more!
Unique1952 chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
I think that you'fre doing a really good job with this story, sticking to biblical facts while still illustrating a fictional story.

I do perfer scenes with Josh and Anna together, but you've done an excellent job with scenes where they are apart as well.

Nice work with this chapter, again, I look forward to reading more!
MyLifeIsMe chapter 3 . 4/19/2009