Reviews for In a Nutshell
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
XD Nice. Concise and to the point. I liked the list at the beginning and how there was no explanation so it's easily relate-able. Strange little me XD Strange little reader here too.

One question - shouldn't it be "a part of me" rather than "apart of me"?

fleur
Storyteller's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I like this very much. There is one thing, in the first line "Hate, hurt, love, laid-back" Laid-back doesn't seem to fit with these words. They are nouns, feelings. Laid-back is a description of yourself, so an adjective. Maybe if you turn it into a sort of noun itself...In such a short poem though, you managed to put in so much meaning. Words like the, a, and 'ha' aren't usually used in haiku, but here I think it fits very well.
canuckscommunity chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
i like it. simple and cute poem.
Satan's Mistress chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Oh, nice haiku. Laid-back describes a whole bunch of different branches, so I think you could've described yourself in a nutshell, but I get the impression that you're either more or different.
DarkRose1593 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
This is good. I liked the last line the best. :)
Reklaw Sicnarf Ir chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I can appreciate wanting write a poem about how complicated you feel you are, but please, not in a haiku.

Because haiku are so short, every word is meaningful, as is the flow.

I hate when people use commas, "it", "the", "and", "or", or in your case, "ha" in this form of elegant poetry.

And you left out the "e" in "strangely."
lael1bologna chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Wow. I like the shortness of the whole deal, but the way it was written was wonderful, even though small it may be.
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
very interesting. i've never read a haiku from you. i've never posted any. i've never been able to express what I want to say in such a short poem. but you do a very good job of expressing your feelings.