Reviews for Dreaming of Billie Winters
4gnez chapter 34 . 5/5/2014
Interesting story. Great job.
The Imagination Addict chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
hey! FANTASTIC recount style. i usually abhore stories that are completely told from the future point of view cos i find they kill the suspense. but you've written it such that im dying to find out more
The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
love the beginning! i usually dislike recount styles, but you wrote this one very nicely and humourously :)
XtremeAngell chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
I like your story:) You had a good story plot and your charachters was well developed (though it was a little hard for tell who was who in the beginning because you introduced so many at the same time)

You did excellent on pairing the couples! Adam and Ann were my favorits next is Billie and Nery.

My favorit characther was Adam! Oh and i loved Nichola and Kerry! I liked Louis and would have liked to see more of him as well as the two violent girls :D

I almost didn't want to to continue reading the story in the beginning because it was more explanations then actually story and I was beginning to get bored but i refused to leave it until I felt you really begun the story.

I felt that story was more with fillers than the actual course of the story. Don't get me wrong I think fillers are as important as the story itself (just wanted to mention it)

I noticed you never seemed happy or content with your chapters and honey if you really aren't satisfied with them you should keep trying until your satisfied because it will be hard to change it later.

Anyway thanks for the story I enjoyed it ;)
prisonerscinema chapter 33 . 9/25/2010
I read this a while ago but didn't get around to reviewing until now.

I really loved this story! Great writing style and nicely paced. I think I'd use the word 'vibrant' here - the imagery was just really nicely created through the way you wrote the story. The characters were so enjoyable to read! I adored Adam, Pascal, Nerys' older brothers, and yeah, I'd probably go on naming all of them... You've created a great bunch of solid, three dimensional characters. Reading about Gareth's bullying was sad and I felt sorry for the little guy but I did enjoy the chapter when Nerys found out.

I think someone else mentioned the foreshadowing as well: I'll admit it did make me think that something a whole lot worse would happen with Glyn but I really liked him as a character. Totally creepy and clingy, and I think your wrote him well. I'd have loved to see more behind Gordan and Suzanne's relationship and also, I liked Louis even if he wasn't there as much as some of the other characters.

Nerys and Billie were cute and I was so happy they finally ended up together! The whole France thing was a great opening for the story, and I love how Nerys saw it as a postive experience in the end. I also loved Adam and Ann. I've already read the sequel, so I guess I'm off to review that as well.

Thanks for posting this, darling! It was a refreshing change to the usual cliches, and I can't wait to read more from you in the future. You deserve so many more reviews!
Siana17 chapter 34 . 6/14/2010
Finished reading a few days ago, but only just getting round to reviewing. So it's not a fresh-in-my-mind review... Just really to say that I enjoyed your story very much, and I'm looking forward to reading the sequel. I love your characters and the detail, and it's very well written, and I like Nerys' voice.
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 26 . 6/3/2010
Aw, that's so sad... :(

I hate bullying. It's horrible and it should be illegal or something. I don't think most schools do enough to stop it.

Mo- The Reviewer chapter 25 . 6/3/2010
Let me guess: Billie will do something on Valetine's Day that will make Nerys realize she likes him...

Am I right? Am I right?

haha :D

Mo- The Reviewer chapter 20 . 6/2/2010
Billie's come a long way from before. He used to be VERY immature and childish, but you can tell he's grown up a lot more. It's a nice change :)

I just wish Nerys would relize that he REALLY like-likes her!

Siana17 chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
I just wanted to leave a quick review to say that I'm really enjoying reading this story and I've become kind of addicted! I've got rather behind on my revision... So now I'm forcing myself to go away, but I'm already looking forward to reading a lot more this afternoon!

I love the detail that you go into. I admit, at first I thought it was a bit strange and didn't and to the story, but now I'm all into it and fits just right. Because it really does read like a schoolgirl telling you her story - if I was telling a story about high school, I'd always stick in bits of information about who had what lessons when and what sets we were in and where the different classrooms were and stuff. It makes it a lot more real, and it's a good style. I think you create an excellent voice for Nerys as well.

I also really like this chapter, it's a lovely one! A nice scene of friends...

I've been wondering whereabouts in Wales it's set...?
Triangle chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
Hm. Just felt like reading this fic ridiculously early in the morning.

I felt like commenting on Adam's character. It's so peculiar and different. I like him. :)
queenjade chapter 33 . 4/8/2010
WOAH! :) just finished reading this story! thought id let you know that I LOVE IT!

and im so happy with the ending :)

Nerys and Billie are soo cite together! :)

cant wait for the sequal!

Well done :D

Jade

xoxo
live 2oo write chapter 34 . 4/5/2010
I soo love it!

And I am looking forward to the sequel.:)
mage o' bacon chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I haven't actually read this story yet, but my name is Nerys this is the first time I've EVER seen it given to ANYONE else! It's so cool not being the only one! x
Batman is exotic chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
gosh this story has had me dying from laughter the moment i began reading it.
108 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »