Reviews for Dreaming of Billie Winters
calasin chapter 33 . 3/13/2010
wowwowow. it was SO refreshing to read something that wasn't actually set in america (i love america, and americans, i really do, that's why i write about them but sometimes you need a little bit of good old great britain, no? D)

i loved the whole story, the plot was amazing, as were the characters - you deserve a myriad of reviews! )
plumbucket chapter 33 . 1/17/2010
Hey, that was great! I'd say that if I had one of those story freview websites, I'd be push all on this way. Wonderful work!
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 33 . 1/9/2010
I really enjoyed reading your story. The characters are great and are funny. I hope you write more on these characters because I would like to read about them some more.
TheMoltenWindow chapter 32 . 1/8/2010
I'm not sure if I should thank you or not for writing this because I've done no C/W what-so-ever due to the fact that I've been hooked on this :) It was sweet and I'm so glad they ended up together. I think this will be one to remember. So thank you. XD
Natalie Bishop chapter 33 . 1/7/2010
AH! This story was so addictive!

I stayed up late just to finish this story last night. I loved it.

You're a great writer : )
TheMoltenWindow chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
OK so I'm meant to be doing my A leval C/W right now but I'm not, I'm reading this because you made it so adictive! I'm not sure why I like it so much but I do, maybe cause I'm welsh and I get the way schools structured better or the fact she has loads of friends which is way more realistic than the one best friend senirio. But watever it is has got me so hooked I couldn't stop to comment till now.

Damn you and your addictive story!

P.S. Not everyone from Cardiff is a nutter, just to strighten that out, most of us are pretty sane.
wilted paper flowers chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This story is excellent and definitely deserves a lot more reviews than the 86 (87 now I guess, haha) it has now. Kudos to you for writing for yourself and not for the response! :D

I really enjoyed the plot and characters you carefully crafted, but throughout the whole thing, I was wondering how you pronounce "Nerys". I'm Chinese-American and therefore dumb to the ways of the Welsh, so...yeah. But it definitely wasn't an impediment in reading the story. :)

There are several things I hope you don't mind me commenting on that I feel I should. First, I don't know whether you had bigger plans for Glyn in the first place, but as a reader, I kind of expected him to do something more destructive than pester Nerys and try to get her to go out with him and stomp on flowers when he didn't get his way. Maybe my imagination was running overtime about this. Heh.

Also, your prose is wonderful. It's tight, your diction is pinpoint accurate, and the imagery in my head - well, it's like I'm watching a movie. But portrayed in words. It's just that sometimes, I think you add a little too much detail. There are several points in the story where I was thinking, "Well, that's nice - but what does that do to help the story?" I sound kind of harsh and callous, I suppose, but when writing something of this caliber, I think you have up the idea screening factor a little bit more.

Third, there was a whole lot of foreshadowing. I think you left off almost every chapter with something ominous-sounding...Foreshadowing is great. It really is. But I feel that if you overuse it, it sounds like some kind of overexaggerated horror movie. (This isn't what I think of your story, but it was a little something that bugged me.)

I suppose you are probably thinking, "why the hell do I wanna listen to this person?" - but I really hope you can take this as honest feedback. I really do enjoy your writing, and hope you can update the sequel ASAP!

Looking forward to your improvement & future writing,

Maggie :)
little-kayleigh chapter 33 . 12/20/2009
interesting sounds very good. hoping for another killerstory like this. thanks for writing. *~*kay
Carlotta Lynn chapter 33 . 12/16/2009
Awesome story! I loved it! I really hope to read more from you in the future!
DBSKlover chapter 33 . 12/14/2009
AH IT'S DONE! I can't wait to read Cameron Roe is a Pervert ... or whatever it turns out to be! :D :D :D :D

this was an awesome story.

and that's the TRUTH. :D
DBSKlover chapter 32 . 12/14/2009
it's ending?

IT'S ENDING!

O_O ah, shoulda seen this coming... Ahh well, it was an AWESOME story! :D (onto the epilogue...)
DBSKlover chapter 31 . 12/14/2009
PERFECT CHAPTER.

it doesn't matter that it was short because it was AWESOME! Sorry i haven't been reviewing lately. This account WAS AutomaticEyes, but then my friends hacked it... so now I've changed my pen name. LOL.

anyway, i shall continue reviewing! :D
Writer in the Woods chapter 33 . 12/13/2009
:D cute ending! I absolutely love this story! Interested to read those other stories as well!
alexa-xox chapter 33 . 12/13/2009
LOVED THIS! It was very entertaining! :D I enjoyed the descriptions/portrayals of all the characters. It was definitely very very good...and i was so happy that Billie and Nerys ended up together!

Keep on writting! I look forward to reading more by you _

xox
A Definite Maybe chapter 9 . 12/12/2009
Hey! I'm loving the story. I think that your characters are what really stand out. They are so realistic. Like, you know in most stories you have that girl that thinks she's plane and everyone always insists that she is beautiful and they all appear too-god-to-be-true. But your characters just seem so REAL, i totally love it, its probably some of the best character construction i have ever seen.

Anyways, keep up the good work, i'm off to read more :D
108 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »