Reviews for Dreaming of Billie Winters
Lyra Pocaterra chapter 33 . 12/12/2009
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it, I liked the way Nerys sometimes "rambled on", it made the story more easy going and fun to read. Cant wait to read the sequel, and Im glad your doing a story on Nathan, I really liked that character. Keep writing!
Lyra Pocaterra chapter 31 . 12/6/2009
Great story! I like the way she slowly realizes she does like Billie, and Adam's valentine's day confession was really sweet. Adam is one of my faveforite characters, he's great. Can't wait to read more, Glyn's REALLY annoying, I hope he finally leaves Nerys alone!

Keep writing!
graviola chapter 31 . 11/19/2009
I really like this story, Billie is such an amusing character. The ending was perfect, it seemed to fit very well with his atitude. It was hort but really good chapter.

How are they going to act as a couple I wonder, how are her brothers reacting to this...I bet it's going to be funy.

My favorites character are, for sure, her brothers. But Adam is a close second... I'm curious about the stalker boy is he going to do something?It would be a bit anticlimatic if he didn't..but it seems a bit hard to make him do something that have not you know... been done a thousand times. Good luck coming up with something, I don't think I could...

Ah! I almost forgot...I LOVED her father as a hairdresser, and the fact that nobody seemed to mind. At least were I'm from they do get a lot of prejudice.

Update soon!
Writer in the Woods chapter 31 . 11/3/2009
ALAS! MY COMPUTER LETS ME POST A REVIEW! I haven't been able to for the last few chapters because my computer decided it didn't like the pop up... ANYWAY. This last one: Brilliance. And VERY cute! I'd tell you about the last few chapters too, but I think it's common knowledge that they are amazing as well. :P Can't wait to hear how you wrap things up!
Aurora Johnson chapter 30 . 11/3/2009
Oh thank god for that!

I had almost given up hope on Nerys and Billie everr getting their act together )

Great chapter. The flashbacks were a good idea - it made everythingg a bit clearer, and the bit in the Languages Department has given me new found love for Antal - he is so lovely!

Can't wait for the next one,

Aurora x
DBSKlover chapter 30 . 10/21/2009
Aw! It was a GOD chapter, don't go fooling yourself that it wasn't when you know full well that it was. ;)

Anyway, FINALLY. FINALLY FINALLY. It took Nerys a while didn't it? How can that girl be so dense? :P hahaha. Aw, it was very cute with Antal, but I do feel a little sorry for him. LOL. He just gave up the girl that he likes. Very cute.

UPDATE SOONER! But don't rush. Don't worry. I'm not angry.
DBSKlover chapter 29 . 9/21/2009
WOW! That was AMAZING. I was really looking forward to this chapter, and...the way Adam gave Ann the cards was so CUTE! :D Aaw, and the way he was nervous. Very nice.

Pff, I think the chapter's good, and it's certainly better than I ever expected (and my expectations for this story's pretty high) so, I don't know what you're talking about. :P Besides the reviewer's always right!
Writer in the Woods chapter 28 . 9/7/2009
:O I still feel so bad for Gareth! Beh, John isn't the brightest sometimes... But I would still gladly beat the pulp out of Gordon any day. :) I have a bit better respect for Suzanne now, but I still really don't know what she sees in Gordon...

Great Chapter :D! (Surprise, Surprise...)

And that short story sounds most excellent. x)!
DBSKlover chapter 27 . 8/30/2009
Ah. That was a good chapter. Very interesting. Hmm... I'm not as interested in the John/Suzanne pairing as much as I am... ANN AND ADAM! :D I'm looking forward to that chapter! I was noticing how you're pretty good with description and thought I should mention it.

Anyway, I shall be patiently waiting for the next chapter.
Writer in the Woods chapter 27 . 8/27/2009
Nichola and Kerry crack me up :P I'd definitely take them up on their offer! HOW COULD GWEN SAY THAT IT'S GARETH'S FAULT! xO! Ahem. Erm, John... Not a good idea... Just, very bad. He's not much for timing is he? "Great chapter can't wait for the next!" (Hear that enough?)
JamieBell chapter 27 . 8/27/2009
Haha, characters like Nichola and Kerry can't help taking over the whole chapter. I'm sure John will get his spotlight soon. And I'm afraid he's going to be disappointed, but at least that bit of drama will be over. :) Can't wait to see what happens.
JamieBell chapter 26 . 8/17/2009
Oh, poor Gareth! I almost felt like crying. I just wanted to take care of him and cuddle him, but thank goodness his sister was there to do it. And I couldn't help but smile at that little Billie moment in the office. He's a nice guy when you get at it. Looking forward to see what happens next.

PS. I HATE that Glyn is back in the picture. Haha!
This Is chapter 26 . 8/17/2009
Aw I love this story, can't wait to read more!
noxonexhere chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is pretty great so far.
Writer in the Woods chapter 26 . 8/16/2009
I knew it! :O I hate Gordon so much! I'd take pleasure in pounding him. :)Great chapter (duh)! That WAS really fast! Can't wait for the valentines day one!
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »