Reviews for Dreaming of Billie Winters
Writer in the Woods chapter 25 . 8/11/2009
Haha I'd never talk about that stuff with my parents there... Awkward... Cute chapter :) and funny! Can't wait for the next!
DBSKlover chapter 25 . 8/4/2009
“So, you ‘would’ Antal?” he asked with a smirk.

just one of the reasons why i really liked this chapter.
JamieBell chapter 25 . 8/3/2009
Hehehe, Valentine's Day. I usually forget when it is, lol. It's cute that they're conspiring about gifts, but oh my embarrassing when the "would you" question came out? AWKward! I can't wait to find out what Adam plans, because I just have a feeling that whatever Nerys plans will end up being disastrous. I hate to be pessimistic, but I just feel that something is going to get in the way and ruin it! LOL. Looking forward to the next chapter! :-)
DBSKlover chapter 24 . 7/20/2009
AW. ADAM LIKES ANN! YAY.

Ahem. It was a very good chapter. Ugh, but seriously, WHY isn't Nerys getting over Antal? However, I think I should mention that you have very good story telling skills.

Update soon!
Writer in the Woods chapter 24 . 7/19/2009
How can you do this? You left it hanging :( Grawr. I don't really know what Five is... but I get your gist. And I wish Nerys would get over Antal. Still. Really. She has Billy. She just hasn't figured it out yet. I can't wait for the next one! Watch, when I get the email that you updated, I'll scream and jump up and down with joy. I'm special like that. . AMAZING CHAPTER!
JamieBell chapter 24 . 7/19/2009
Ne-rys! Don't do it. I'm cringing. Seriously, I'm cringing. It's gonna be bad, that's all I can think. And PS, I knew it was Ann. Haha! I like Adam, so this will be interesting to watch here. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Aurora Johnson chapter 23 . 7/14/2009
Ha! I would answer your question, but i'm still hanging on for Billie and Nerys before i think about anyone else!

I'm loving the story though,

It's going really well )

Aurora x
DBSKlover chapter 23 . 7/8/2009
Ugh, will Nerys just get of this Hungarian dude already? Billy is waiting for her! hahah
DBSKlover chapter 17 . 7/8/2009
AW.

DBSKlover chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
Haha, I am really liking the brothers! They are perfect, and boy, Glyn...wth? He's so annoying...
DBSKlover chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
Oh. I am really loving Adam now. He seems so perfect and !
Vanilla.dream chapter 23 . 7/7/2009
I love your story and i'm glad that you decided not to take a break!
Writer in the Woods chapter 23 . 7/6/2009
:) is it wrong to be glad you didn't take a break? I'm pretty sure it's not, as long as you don't lose your sanity. Great chapter! I wish Nerys would stop "being so silly" and realize that Billy is so much better . Any others? Hmm... I'm not sure who but it'd be cool for John to be with someone.
JamieBell chapter 23 . 7/6/2009
See, when I want to tell a boy I like him, this is what I do: I DON'T tell him. I let him drift out of my life, and somehow my crush dies away. Because I'm a coward, lol. Also, the boy usually finds someone else to like, so it's just better that I didn't say anything in the first place. Ugh.

And seriously, Nerys, if you're dreaming of one boy and not another, it basically means that one boy is occupying your thoughts over the other. Simple really. :) Haha! I'm excited for this next part! And I just think Pascal is the funniest, greatest character here. Good chapter!
DBSKlover chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
I must say, this is a very good build up! I look forward to reading more... :)
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »