Reviews for Dreaming of Billie Winters
Writer in the Woods chapter 22 . 6/27/2009
Another great chapter . I always find that when you think, "What do I have to lose?" You have a LOT to lose... Hopefully Nerys won't get screwed over / Hmm... most important characters? I'd have to say Antal is pretty important, but he's leaving. Her brothers and Pascal are important because they enjoy getting between things a lot. Yeah, I'd have to say Pascal and her brothers play a pretty big roll. Hope I helped .
JamieBell chapter 22 . 6/26/2009
Ah don't tell him, Nerys. You're truely not that interested. You just THINK you are! Great chapter. I really look forward to the next part. Good luck with your next series! :)
Vanilla.dream chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Yay i'm so happy that you've updated! I almost thought that u gave up on the story.i love your story it's so cute! And very well chapter,shame poor Nerys in those heels i feel 4 her!can't wait 4 ur next update
JamieBell chapter 20 . 6/11/2009
Cute present! I know you're eager for reviews, but the fact is that the Young Adult genre doesn't get as much traffic as the Romance section. If you want more feedback, I'd suggest moving your story over there, but I don't blame you if you don't want to get your story lost among the sludge that inevitably shows up there. Great work though! Love it. :)
JamieBell chapter 21 . 6/11/2009
Being happy for no good reason (even if there are a million) is the best feeling in the world! Really sweet chapter. Can't believe those bullies, though. It's so hard for me to believe that there are actually people like that in the world. I guess I'm a lucky girl not to have been tormented like that. :)
JamieBell chapter 19 . 6/11/2009
The worst dances are the best one. :)
JamieBell chapter 17 . 6/11/2009
Of course it didn't want to be written. It's an awkward, sad, confusing situation you're trying to portray. But I think you did a pretty splendid job! I'm really, really enjoying this story. You've paced it really well. It doesn't seem rushed, and we get a nice view of the characters evolving. It's great! :)
JamieBell chapter 15 . 6/11/2009
Seriously. He's creepy. And I love her brothers. I wish I had older brothers. :)
JamieBell chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
Gwen is...a piece of work. Nerys shouldn't be so stubborn-she needs to let people help her. For all her words about having friends back her up, when they try, she sure gives them a hard time about it. Could be bad. Good chapter!
JamieBell chapter 13 . 6/11/2009
Aw... haha! I like Pascal. :)
JamieBell chapter 12 . 6/11/2009
M... yep. Glyn suspicions mostly confirmed. I hope Gareth is okay.
JamieBell chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
Haha, Billie is cracking me up. And I'm trying to decide what I think about Adam. I think it will come later.
JamieBell chapter 9 . 6/11/2009
Okay. Funny stuff. And Glyn? He's scaring me. Like, a lot. I hope what I think is going to happen won't happen. And Gwen is annoying me too. I hope she gets put in her place. :)
JamieBell chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
I like Adam. He seems like a good egg! And Glyn. Oh man. I have simultaneous pity and loathing for him. Poor kid.
JamieBell chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Ah... the awkwardness of dating. LOL
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »