Reviews for Dreaming of Billie Winters
JamieBell chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
*shakes head* Girls are so. DRAMATIC. I always laugh and think I'm not like that, and then something will happen, and I catch myself being such a drama queen. It's humbling, that's for sure. Good chapter!
JamieBell chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Glyn Yikes. I'm kinda creeped out already.
JamieBell chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
This story is great so far! It's got this really nice, conversational tone to it, which makes it a really pleasant read. I like the characters in it, but I would suggest developing the characters' personalities as they appear in the story, rather than bunching everyone together at the beginning. It makes it hard to remember and keep them all straight. All in all, though, really good work! I look forward to reading the next chapters!
Aurora Johnson chapter 21 . 6/11/2009
Great chapter )

Gordon... What a jerk. It's so unecessary to be that horrible!

Poor nerys.

Amazing job, as always!

I hope thinks look up for you,

Aurora x
Writer in the Woods chapter 21 . 6/10/2009
I salute your brother's friend. An awful end. I hope you feel better and aren't allergic to cats/ your job doesn't get closed. And, Geez! I want to smack Gordon in the nose for Nerys! RAWR AT HIM! HOW DARE HE SAY THAT! And the ending. VERY, VERY CUTE D Great job!
Writer in the Woods chapter 20 . 5/27/2009
I LOVE Billie's present. That's so creative! Haha and funny! Behehe... He needs a warning! xD Okay. So. Great chapter again! Oh and Death Note. Awesome. Update soon! D
Writer in the Woods chapter 19 . 5/17/2009
I feel Nerys's pain P My friends did a very similar thing to me for my school dance... Fortunately, my friends realized just how uncoordinated I am and didn't make me fall to my death in heels. Overall, another great chapter D. (Yes I know I say that a lot...)I can't wait to see how that disco will go! Keep up the good work .
Fae Nocturne chapter 18 . 5/13/2009
Reviews...everybody likes reviews!

I've been reading this, and well some of the slang confuses me a little(I'm American), I still like the story and I want to see what happens next! I love the crazy/vibrant people in the story-I'm actually a little similar to them myself-and I really want to see what happens next. I feel kind of annoyed that Nerys can't see what Billy means, but if I were her, I would be oblivious too. But there are so many factors...Antal and Glyn and...well, sorry for blathering. I just hope that you update this story soon!
Writer in the Woods chapter 18 . 5/13/2009
D! As always, wonderful writing! I'm just DIEING for Nerys to figure out what Billie meant! I'm fairly sure I know... like 95% sure (i like to leave room for error). Meh / taking a break? Oh well, everyone needs a break at some point... Can't wait for the next chapter! .
Galasriniel chapter 17 . 5/12/2009
So... I just read this, started at midnight last night and finally forced myself to turn the computer off around three. Yeah. This is good. More, please! And can I just say that I adore Billie and Adam? They are too cute.
Aurora Johnson chapter 17 . 5/11/2009
I love love love love this chapter!

I nearly cried.

This chapter made me fall in love with Billie,

cause you get to see some of his deeper feelings.

He's so cute!
Writer in the Woods chapter 17 . 5/9/2009
If... you... don't... update... soon... I'm going to cry. I found this kind of sudden, but it was still good. D Just like all of your writing.
Writer in the Woods chapter 16 . 5/4/2009
Reviews. I like review too. You know what I like more than them? Your writing. This story gets better and better with each chapter. So, once again, you did a SUPERB (Zomg that's a fun word!) job! D! Update soon please!
Writer in the Woods chapter 15 . 4/30/2009
. Yay! Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next! BEAT HIM SENSELESS, PETE AND MATTY! O But what's half term and what's it got to do with Halloween on a Friday?
Outsider Looking In chapter 15 . 4/30/2009
I thought this chapter was great! I love the nunnery remarks. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »