Reviews for Dreaming of Billie Winters
Outsider Looking In chapter 14 . 4/28/2009
I love this I think that it is absolutly amazing so far! Please update soon, I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to read what happens next!
Writer in the Woods chapter 14 . 4/28/2009
*Jumps up and down with joy* YAY ANOTHER AWESOME CHAPTER D! Btw, What's PMT? O.o (lol pms?)
Writer in the Woods chapter 13 . 4/28/2009
When I checked my email and saw that this was updated, I almost screamed! Thanks for another GREAT chapter! Keep writing! D
Aurora Johnson chapter 14 . 4/28/2009
oh!

sorry i havn't been reviewingg..

i have still been following avidly, though.

This chapter is cool because it's got a bit of everyone in, and i like how they say 'she's got adam on her side now', i don't know why, but it was just a brill line

I've forgotten what billie looks like tho! may have to go back and recap,

or maybee you could add some more description... ) ?

lol keep it up,

Aurora x
hahahaidk chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
WONDERFUL STORY. Favorite.
Starlightmonkey chapter 13 . 4/27/2009
Absolutely brilliant chapter! I love, love, love Pascal and her logic ('He speaks French' classic that) as well as her ostensibly obscene fashion sense! And Billie's turning on the charm with Pascal isn't he? Or is he just buttering up the people important in Nerys' life? And I must admit that I would definitely have slapped Mari silly if I was in Nerys' position! Gah, how dare she? Lol, anyways update soon 'cos I'm addicted to this story and need my next fix stat!
Writer in the Woods chapter 12 . 4/20/2009
W-O-W. I love this story 0.0 It's a little confusing for me since I live in the US and the school system is different, but I can figure it out. I... I don't know what to say... It's wonderful. 0-0
Aurora Johnson chapter 11 . 4/20/2009
Billy & Nerys really need to get together again! P
in your head chapter 11 . 4/16/2009
You have a nice story going on. There are some typos so I think you should check them out. They're in the previous chapters.

Hope you update soon!
Starlightmonkey chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
Another absolutely fantatstic chapter! I must say that I definitely appreciate Pascal and think she's a very...passionate person. Anyways it was nice to see some more dimensions to some of the characters that haven't featured prominently yet and have just been functioning in a minor capacity. Great chapter and I can't wait to see what happens at school on Monday so update ASAP please!
Aurora Johnson chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
I like this chapter D

bit of a break from the action,

i love pascal though! She is a great character,

can't wait for chapter 11,

Aurora Johnson chapter 9 . 4/9/2009
Ahh im so glad u update often!

Its getting really really good,

and i love her and billie together. I love it that it's not all mushy and perfect, much more real/

i would deff read this if it was a book!

Don't realy have any criticism..

Maybe more description of Ann and Beth?

Not sure S

Cyaa

Aurora Johnson chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
This chapter made me happy!

i was so busy thinking

cmon when is billie gonna get with Nerys!

But i really like the suspense, and the build up at the end

wo!

keep goingg!

cant wait for next chapter,

(sorry, bit excited P)

Starlightmonkey chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
I simply adore this story and was so excited when I saw that there wasn't one but TWO updates to be read! All of the characters are interesting and unique with their own little quirks and personailities and they are so easy to like! I absolutley can't wait for the next chapter and the whole cinema extravaganza so update soon please!
Starlightmonkey chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
Wow! I absolutely love this so far and think that you have quite the way with words! The flow and construction of the story is fantastic and I am more than eagerly waiting to read more! I also think that you're characters are very well developed and easy to associate with and appreciate in their own right! Can't wait to see how this story evolves and the drama that is sure to ensue! Update soon!
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »