Reviews for Dreaming of Billie Winters
dibsxonxcinderella chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
This is very good! I really enjoyed it. I'll be looking forward to more. Thanks for posting!
olive.juice chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Bravo. I must say I quite liked this. You write very well, by the way. Although, I'm sure that simple statement isn't enough to satisfy you thirst for compliments. At least, I know it wouldn't do enough for my own. Haha.

Anyway, I loved how well this chapter flowed and overall, it was a truly easy, enjoyable read. I commend your word choice, and the idea of blaming a country for your problems was quite humorous.

However, I must point out that, while the first sentence pulled me in and made me read until the very finish, the middle seemed a bit dry. And maybe it's just my constant need for humor. I don't blame you, of course, and I'm not saying it's poorly written- it's quite the opposite, really.

I just thought you should know that, for a moment, I considered hitting the back button. And that's all I have to say on the negative side of things. Oh! Except, I did notice you spelled chiseled (I only think thsi version is correct, by the way, I'm no spell checker, either) as chiselled. Just want to remind you to take a second run, possibly a third, through before posting.

Anyway, wow, that was a long review. XD

In sum: I enjoyed this first chapter very much, and I will be subscribing to your story and reading your next chapter.

Ciao,

Natasha
Aurora Johnson chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Oh this is reaallyy good!

I am deff going to add it to my favourites.

Your are a brilliant writer,

i really like the way it flows.

please update soon!

Really want to know what happens now...

Rora x