Reviews for It's like you're not living
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
this is so raw and briiliant! it makes me wonder if i'm someone who reads from a script or if i could free style it. i'd like to think i'm a free styler but i think i'm going to have to think on this a while.
lymli chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
cool, I didn't know you updated since I was a bit lost! but hi, I like this a lot, make me think about people who push people to be someone else but them.

the message is clear, sad but true and people just must be who they're.
Translucently Opaque chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Very good! I love the sentiment. The way that people always seem so fake has always fascinated me. I really like the line “you’re like a copy machine running out of paper” and also the idea of an actor without a script. Quite innovative. My only suggestion is that the word ‘cannot’ in the line “why cannot you show the world who you want to be?” might work better contracted as ‘can’t.’ It seems to flow better. Other than that, spectacular! You always portray emotions so well.
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
this would make a lovely song. do you play? this was a great poem after a long wait. i'm happy to hear one of your poems again. it would be a lovely song.
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Finally, some new work of yours! And it was definetely worth the waiting, because this is amazing! I love how you've captured it all into one piece, how fake people can be, and you see through it all. Very, very well done, I'll put it in my fav's!