Reviews for Just A Shadow
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This is good in the emotions it portrays, and the poetry of some of the lines is very nice and descriptive, such as 'dark tunes of soothing lullabies'. I'm not sure what image it paints in my mind, sometimes it made me think of something sexual, for example someone who makes love with someone when they don't really want to, but do it to make them happy. I suppose that's a rather weird thing to get from the poem lol. Also it made me think of something darker than a normal light angel, but not evil, maybe just ambiguous.
scarred for life chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I have to say, you're an amazing author [and i don't just tell that to anyone]. I agree partially that the poem is about an angel, but I think it's more than that. It's like a soul, but also a creature of another kind.

Well, great poem! ;)
Lilja Ruusu chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I liked it! I thought of it as being (and dont think i'm wierd) like a person struggling to find an emotion, like they're lost and don't really know what they want...or...something
strobeXlightXstatic chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
It sounds like some sort of guardian, I'll give you that. If you spin it another way, it could be about your subconscious (sp?). "Your eyes open, I'm not there, because you are awake." your dreams. maybe they protect you from reality && you don't give them enough credit. when you wake up, you stop dreaming. I don't know. Either way, I love it.
WhatAboutDolly chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
there are so many possibilities of what this poem could be about. I really like how you get people wondering on what it means. good job
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I love the end bit :D Great poem
Thornprick chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
i think this guy sacrificed himself for a stranger (cause he's got such a good heart! awe!) so now he's like a ghost/spirit/shadow in the dark. :'(
kage-youkai girl chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
wow. I loved it. Keep up the great work!