Reviews for Smile Me Away

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
First of all... I can use my favourite lines for the beginning of a oneshot? I thought they might relate to the storyline to some degree and it kind of has to do with relationships.

Anyway, the lyrics are: "Time is nothing special! So fast it's not so helpful! I'm not, so insightful, tell me... Was I worth your while?" XD I was actually gonna look through your stuff to see if I could use something one day... and looky here. I'll give you full credit, of course. It will be out one day on fanfiction.

Anywho, I liked it. Sorry to hear about the depression thing, I know how that feels. In the summer I was put on anti-depressents (so not spelt right), probably a week after you guys visited my house. That was why I was a tad bit off when you were there, although I was trying my best to hide it. I just sorta lied around, didn't want to do anything, slept all the time and randomly cried and worried about everything. Not a grand time. You shouldn't worry about whether you're good looking or not, relationships are usually pointless at our age anyway... not a lot of people take it seriously.

Nice to see another song by you. Hope you feel better.