Reviews for Lady of the Tigres
Wandersoul chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
Oh, dear. Just got to the end. Nix that last review, I suppose. xD I'll have to go hunt down the new version now.
Wandersoul chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
Ooh wow. I just ran into this story shortly after SWEARING to myself I would be off the computer and doing homework within the hour. And I started reading and all of a sudden my hour is up. D

So, I haven't caught up with all you've written yet, but I love what I've read so far. I really enjoy Marisa and sort of admire her for all she seems to have gone through (despite the fact that it's turned her into a bit of a pariah), and of course Gabriel is adorable. I'm finding both characters and story quite compelling.

I'll write something more thorough and whatnot when I've read everything/am a little less than exhausted. D
Destiny1406 chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
i hope that your hand/wrist is feeling better. When do you propose that you will have the next chapter out? you left us at such a good part and i really want to know what happens next. Do you think amybe you could send me a sneak peek possibly? Thanks for your time!

Haybell :)

PS: Hope to hear from you soon!
B.H.Marinich chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
awe... and ow... haha. I don't think I could take a soccer ball to the face in front of a bunch of beafy college guys. Haha. I'd have been out of there faster than you could say scream 'goal'! Haha. But anyway... I'm not really sure I'm liking her attitude toward things very much in this chapter. She's still a great character, but I don't like how she cries so often. I do understand that she's been through a lot and that's fine, but one minute she's over it and then the next she's sobbing again. I love her, but goodness. Haha. Another great chapter, though, and I'm eager for more!

Brittney. D
B.H.Marinich chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Another great chapter. D Sorry it took so long to read. I've been grounded and haven't really been able to read lately.

But anyway... back to my point. I'm very, very curious to find out more about her brothers. Haha. Can't wait to read more. )

Destiny1406 chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
OMG! we get left off right there? that's a cliff hanger... grr... please feel better and update soon! i can't wait to find out what happens next!
Destiny1406 chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
OMG! i'm so sorry about your hand! i hope it feels better soon. i had a scare with that, but found out mine was something else. i had to stop writing too... but now i'm back, so you cna make it back :)

I really enjoyed this so far. it is really holding my interest and i can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
B.H.Marinich chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Now that's got to be one of the most unique and wonderful meetings of characters that I've ever read. I'm already in love with Gabriel and Marisa sadly makes me want to slap her and say 'attack him you fool'. Haha. But you write very well and the story is very interesting.

B.H.Marinich chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh. Intense. Can't wait to read more. )

Edara chapter 10 . 12/21/2009
I really like this novel. I'm was justing getting into it! I need more!

I hope you get better. Sooner is better than later but anytime is good, of course.

Thanks
Stonesong's fear chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
Okay.. I swear, I just got the email for the story, hadn't clicked on it, and then when I logged in to review, it said I already had! If someone hacked my account... please tell me that I already reviewed! Anyways, great chapter! Finally, some conflict comes!
anita darling chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
_ Yay!

I love Gabriel. He's so protective, not to mention secretive! It would be very frustrating... leaving all of those cryptic comments. God. Ah!

*hugs*

Anita.
FireRam chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
I don't just read any story. Any story that I choose to read has to have potential which is why I am reading yours. I do not mind if the up dates are few and far between but this is one of maybe 10 stories of the thousands on fiction press that I actually enjoy. So do what you can, I totally understand the Senior year thing, I went through it last year. School is important and I'm sure all of your fans will be willing to come back to you when you can up date again. So don't give up on this story, it's a good one and I hope to see more chapter in the future!

~FireRam
E. G. Stone chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
yay
toffeecakesxox chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
you should!

Gabriel and Marisa are like, a part of my life now.

the true fans won't care how long you take. :]
61 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »