Reviews for i wouldn't have wished this on anyone
Mary Eliraz chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
"i wouldn't have wished this fate on even you. of course, i can't say it doesn't make me smile..."

oh wow. you sadistic little critter. ;P

really enjoyed lots of the piece for different reasons. in some parts, it was the power of the lines ("my skin, you said, tasted like the silver blade and Sin"), in others, the amusing scenarios ("because you always let temptation out of the cage i locked it in, where’s the key gone?"), and in others still, the haunting tone ("you were a sack of bones with a smile").

great job with it. the last stanza almost broke the flow for me a little, but once i read it over, i liked it. it was just as good, but it had a slightly different feeling for me, for some reason.
jack0of0spades chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Very raw, I liked the emotion in this piece. The last stanza is a little lacking, though. I'm sure it has great personal meaning, but your wonderful formatting and rhythm kinda fall off at the end. But besides that, great job!

-J
Lorales chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Wow, what a powerful poem. it's kind of vague but this person clearly got whatever they deserved. the tone is very creepy and i like that.