Reviews for Signals for the Romantically Impaired
MusicLover21 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Please, please, please get the other part(s) added as soon as possible. :)
Jess chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I really liked this but theres probably not gonna be a part 2 rite? Cuz u updated ur profile 5 years ago for the last time :(
slowdear chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I'm really curious to see what Cathy will do to make Andrew notice her. I think she would have to do something really drastic and big to get his attention.

I really like this story, please update soon. Thank you!
ellinikolouloudi chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Oh! Update, please. I must know what's going to happen! :D
WithoutException chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I kind of love this. The characters are hilarious. I think it really shows how much your writing style has matured, especially when compared to your older works (which were good in their own right).
Zenia chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Update!
Amaguq chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Oh my gosh, Lillyfin! It's...it's...so cool! I really am not into much romance, but you and Stephanie Meyer may just turn that around. Cathy better get with Andrew! You keep that in mind missy, or I will haunt you for all eternity...
hiya chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
More!
Yo Yo Ma chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Update please!

I kinda want to find out what's gonna happen hahahaha.

Thanks
blurrylights chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
OH MY GOD I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! :)

I'm not so happy with Andrew though...he constantly treats her as if she wasn't even a person. "She doesn't care." "She's not worth it." Even if they are friends, why can't he be nice and respectful-ish? I would so ninja kick any of my guy friends who DARED say that to me.

And seriously, Cathy has got to get over him. He seems overrated anyway. Where's her self esteem? Her dignity? (As you can see, today I'm very feministy) I think she should end up with Joe! Skateboarders are hot...and he writes too. *fans herself* AHH!

As much as I am doubting Andrew, I want to know what happens! Update soon. :)
LondonLi chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I absolutely loved the start of this! I can't wait for the next part and if you're motivated for three parts, I'm going to love that more. Guys are oblivious, arn't they! Thanks for posting; it's very well done.
stargazerlost chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Aww, I really like this, though he can be so mean to her. Cathy seems like such a sweet girl and Andrew is pretty funny when he reacts to something she does. Joe seems pretty cool too, a lot sweeter than Andrew, well for now anyway. I can't wait to see how everything turns out in the next part.
superficialSagacity chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
MUST FINISH IT..

:D I'm hooked already..

Good to know there are still characters out there that don't give up so soon.