Reviews for In the Middle of a Dream
taichcha chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
I love this story! Its one of my faorites.
stacygillian chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
Hm... I think he was there. At least I hope so. I liked how you didn't tell us too much, it made me think. Very nice, short and to the point!
stacygillian chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
Isn't life like that? You think you're over something, and then BAM something like chinese food brings you back! I like the deeper look at Ethan and Ava in their own lives without each other.
stacygillian chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
Ah! Why would she do that? I feel really bad for Ethan. Hopefully Ava will wise up. Good chapter!
stacygillian chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
"She wanted to laugh at how easily he could make threats, and how skilled he was at making them to appear otherwise." I hate people liek that! I hope there's a happy ending in here somewhere. I'm starting to not like AVa so much!
stacygillian chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Aww Ethan is very sweet. I like them together. I also like how you take parts of your chapter to make the titels.
stacygillian chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I like how you don't have too much dialogue. Very focused. Very cute so far.
RoseBriar32192 chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
OH COME ON! Why did you have to end it there! NO! Oh well. All good stories must come to an end. I enjoyed reading this storie. - RoseBriar
RoseBriar32192 chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
OMG! I can't wait to see what happens! DUN DUN DUN! - RoseBriar
RoseBriar32192 chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Great chapter! Poor Ava though. This sucks. None the less I liked this chapter. - RoseBriar
RoseBriar32192 chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
Uh-oh I don't think that was a good thing! I can't wait to read the rest! Loved this chapter! - RoseBriar
RoseBriar32192 chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Aw cute chapter! I like how this is going! Loved it! - RoseBriar
RoseBriar32192 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I loved it! I think short stories are the best beacuse they are short but sweet and the best part is they don't take long to write! - RoseBriar

(P.S. I only sign with RoseBriar on TOTALLY and COMPLETELY AWESOME stories.)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
It's an amazing ending and I love how we have to figure out if he was there or not. I loved it :)

Really enjoyed reading it.
chaichait chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
I love your characters!i think this is one of my favorite stories