Reviews for Love's Not Just For the Fairytales
MarieAnn chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Yay this was a good chapter. I think it was funny when he was stammering and fell out of the chair. K update soon!
MarieAnn chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
This story seems really interesting so far.. I just wanted to let you know that I think you made a mistake when you said "Jason looked up at.." when I think you meant Josh. Just wanted to let you know!
xspringdaizyx chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
ep! more more more im so happy she's happy now!
KelaBelle chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
SO cute..
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
very cool... very cool...
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
That was another really great chapter :D

Aw... So cute. I had a look at the dresses, yeah, they were both really amazing, but I think I liked the silvery one better. As you said, it was less fairytaley.

So, I was sitting here, and I began to just wonder how long you intended for this story to be, is it going to be like a 50 page kind of one, or a 500? Its hard to tell, 'cause sometimes things like that can be quite misleading, but Im guessing that its not going to be that long. Just a guess.

Lol, I love the bit where it says that he just about fell out of his chair. It made me laugh!

Update soon :)
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
I was going to say that it was gay that she didnt let him in, but then he snuck in, which was absolutely great.

Lol, That imaginary guy doesnt actually exist, does he? Josh just wants a reason to get her to go to the dance, right?

Tell me if I'm wrong, it wouldnt be the first time.

I just looked and now I realised that the chapter was called Breaking In, I suppose that I should have put two and two together and woked it out. Guess Im not that genuis. ( Look, I cant even spell it)

That was a completely pointless ramble...

Great chappy, so adorable :D
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Really good :)

Uh... I was going to say something, but I can remember now.
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
I know what you mean by review motivation, so here I am giving motivation (lol)

I enjoyed this chapter lots :D Lots and alots. Hehe, I could tell that she was going to walk out in a towel. That was hilarious! I love it when characters do that! Its like mega embarasing :P Aw... I think its good that hes suddenly being nice to her, although your main character seems a little too perfect. The typical unpopular pretty girl. Not that thats bad, but yeah... Im gunna shuddup now

Good chapter :)
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
IVe really liked this a lot, so far, its a really cliche, but really cool storyline. :)

I think thats mean, how he bumped into her, and then realised who it was, but its kind of cool how he can sorta talk to her.

Nice twist with making him move in next to her :) I really liked that. Okay, there was one major grammar thingal I picked up on, and that was this...

"Why did I still have Josh's number still in my phone."

Delete one of the stills. Probably the second one. Other than that, it was pretty good :) Keep up the good work.
curiousone chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
heheh i voted 4 d grey dress it ssleek nd sexy as...although if d purple kinda dress wasnt so eeww i wld hav picked it coz d design is ok-ish 2...

neways awesome story still lovin it even if i hav 2 wait till am old 2 read one chapter d least
CherryCokeZero chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
i just voted for a dress and i wanted to tell you that i like the short one in black and red the best. thanks!
musicfan567 chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
This chapter was good, just I would love it if your next chapters could be longer. It just seemed to short for me. This story's still great and I still recommend people to read it, but I think people would be happier if the chapter was longer so they could read more of the story right then and won't be waiting for the next chapter in misery. This chapter was still really great.

PS: Remember to proofread after you type the chapter and before you post it.
lOVe BUq chapter 6 . 6/20/2009