Reviews for Love's Not Just For the Fairytales
musicfan567 chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
This is a great story and it seems to be going well so far. Just try to proofread after you type your story. Please post soon, I really want to find out why Josh was her house at 11:33 at night.
funnechick chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
I really like your story so far. You've got me hooked. I just wish your chapters were a bit longer.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
cant wait for more

hope you update soon

-ifly*hugs*
Miss-You-Too chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
Woo, coolio! Bleh, was that a clifhanger? Thats not fair u got me all excited and then the chapter ended! (im pouting right now.) Well anyway good job and keep up the good work. Here are those virtual cookies i promised.
all4hydration chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
baha i love it!
lOVe BUq chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
omgomgomg; i cnt believe hesz at her door ! i deffinatly cant wait to see whats nextt; updatee soon :]
xspringdaizyx chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
i loved it-

MORE!
lOVe BUq chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
i really like this storyy !

cant wait to see what happens next. !

( good luck on ur exams. lol even though that has NOTHING to do with the story. ]
all4hydration chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
i really like this story, the entire time i'm trying to figure out if Josh is just playing a practical joke or something, or if he really truly wants to be friends with her? hm?
xspringdaizyx chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
more more more more more more more!
curiousone chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
please update...love d story line...
Chelle Mitchiter chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
sounds interesting, i like that their rooms are directly across from each other, it sounds like there will some funny scenes from this
xspringdaizyx chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
Ella Forks chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
i love the story so far! keep on at it girl!
all4hydration chapter 2 . 3/6/2009