Reviews for Untitled
Elber of Torou chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
I am really enjoying this. Hope you write more soon.
Minoan Ferret chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
This was certainly a great start! And a refreshing change from the usual vampires/prophetic orphans that are so often on this site. You don't see too much steampunk (unfortunately).

The writing was very well done. It wasn't overburdened with endless descriptions of the world but the observations of Klaus. It made it seem more real, and from what I've seen the world is very nicely done; without explicitly stating what everything looked like I picked up what the ships looked like and everything.

The writing itself flowed really nicely and drew me in right to the end, and I didn't see any spelling or grammatical errors. All up, it was a real joy to read.

The only thing I'd like to know more of is what Klaus looks like, which is hard to do in first person, I admit; you run the risk of making them seem vain by describing their (usually more-than-perfect) appearance.

The diary Klaus read was really interesting too. Definitely a nice hook and perhaps a preview of what's to come? I've never seen a steampunk-style take on Atlantis and I'm intrigued! If only the archaeological evidence behind Plato's story was like that.

Hopefully you don't think FP is TOO bad for untabbing your paragraphs. It's just something we have to suffer with. Just be glad it hasn't completely mutilated your formatting yet (which I've suffered all too often).

Keep up the good work and update soon!

(And good luck with a title.)