Reviews for Prelude to Ruin: Rough Draft
rainbabie chapter 14 . 10/15/2010
What? What just happened! OMG, I can't wait for the next update!
A DreamWriter chapter 14 . 10/4/2010
Keep going! This is just getting intriguing. I wasn't expecting this, I admit.
rainbabie chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
Yay for summer break! Looking forward to quicker updates! :D

Can't wait to see what happens next - what's starting for Araius? I hope... I hope Lium is not duping her!
UrHopelessRomantic chapter 13 . 5/30/2010
This story is absolutely beautiful. I love Araius. I hope that them patching up the gate worked out, but for some reason i have a sinking feeling that it didn't. Keep up the good work! i can't wait for the next chapter. I especially love the love triangle that you have developing! i hope araius ends up with aryden tho! update soon!
EoSpHoRuS chapter 12 . 8/20/2009
Oh no...don't tell me Lium is going to go all mental on Araius too...Lordy. She should have talked to her father over dinner about Hate and Violence. You know, casually... :)

EoSpHoRuS chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
Hmm...I think I would have been super embarrased if my father said that to me too...jeez...well, he did take it well at least. Lium should be happy about that.

EoSpHoRuS chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
Dang...Araius is just suddently the keeper of all the deep dark secrets, ain't she? Huh.

Wow...I'm impressed that Lium beat Aryden. However, I have a feeling he had a little 'evil' help. So it wasn't really a fair fight. I want a rematch!

EoSpHoRuS chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
Okay...Caeley's lot it. It's official. How long will she be banished now? I highly doubt her mother will be very happy.

O...Aryden's good if he knows why Araius is asking questions. Wow. I'm impressed with him.

EoSpHoRuS chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
O...Lium be in a BIG mess. I would have let Araius whisper in some ears to get the problem fixed...he's too much of a novice when it comes to the gate thing...let the professionals handle it! But NO! He's a guy...he has to be stubborn...*sigh*

EoSpHoRuS chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
Well, it appears Lium is in some sort of mess and is too stubborn to ask for help. Typical male. *sigh* However, I suddenly really want Destiny to show up and mix things up...wouldn't that be fun? Haha...

EoSpHoRuS chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
I don't think I would like to 'fall'. It doesn't seem very pleasent...but it seems that Aryden and Ariaus had something, or should I say someone, in common. Hm...

And Possesive Stalker Caeley needs to take a chill pill...seriously...

EoSpHoRuS chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
Haha Araius was so cute...pinching him...haha.

And I still can't believe that Aryden of all people got kicked out of class. See? No so perfect! Although I still secretly love him. Hopefully Caeley won't be punished TOO severly...although I gotta say she reminds me a little bit of Jenna...

O and Araius is movin' a little fast there Lium...hmm...

Perfectly Mythical chapter 12 . 7/3/2009
Just so you know, I think it's a wonderful story, no matter how slow you're going to write it or how occupied/side-tracked your imagination might be. I absoultly love it, oh, and i'll check up on the story don't you fret. I've favourited Seeing Double: The final draft (it was that or Take Two: the final draft. I love how you avertise your books as Rough Drafts and Final Drafts, its a wonderful thing, I'm kinda lazy, I try to get the characters and everything through writing the story, and don't plan at all. Which often leads into my main character having a curse, that while it fits in with the story, is seemingly sudden and incredibly sad.

How much do i need to write to tell you that i think this is a wonderful book? *joke*

Love

KAYLA BROWN
angel1357 chapter 12 . 6/28/2009
I liked it, but it seemed rather short XD

Great job though, describing Lium and Aryden. I really enjoyed all of the descriptions. I'm kinda scared for the next chapter. I wonder what's going to happen so please don't take too long!

Good luck with K for Catcher, it's a great one.

I didn't find much wrong with this chapter, as I said I really liked it!
Jainblu chapter 1 . 6/19/2009

Good Evening Talyn.

So My exams are over(wo!), and I owe you about... oh i don't know eleven reviews. _

SO i do recall my first impression- yup this story made quite an impact on me. so much so that months after i started reading it (okay well just two months) i can still remember the effect the first chapter had on me.

I loved how original it was. i loved the universe, and the whole concept of plains of existence, i loved the glimpses of character that i was getting, and most of all i loved the writing.

So you know revisiting it, and reading it again- i just pretty much soaked this all up again.

WEll done in conveying imagery. you do it beautifully case in point: "The weeping willow nearest them rustled, seeming to calm Caeley’s spirit. The taller girl heaved a sigh and stretched out her arms as she stared into the sun. Her long auburn hair floated slightly as she let her own aura swim around her. "

i always feel slightly useless when i leave these gushing reviews to author's who are clearly much more skilled writers than my self. Like any advice i could give would be inadequate yano.

take care ]