Reviews for Brier Wood
my princess ending chapter 23 . 3/21
I have so much to say.

I'm happy Fallon went after her. Kind of like the "I'm-so-happy-I-can't-stop-smiling" and on some level, I felt as if I was going to cry from the happiness I felt when he placed that Manila folder in front of her. I didn't actually think he would go after her since he said he wouldn't but instead, he did! I loved every bit of that last scene. From the confession to the way Storm's head was poking out of the open window. I loved it, every last bit. The fact that Fallon actually proposed the idea of going somewhere else and leaving Brier Wood behind made my heart clench because that was how deep his love for her was.

Usually when I read stories, the boy's love is over the top and there is no limit to it which is the same here. But the girl's feelings aren't the same; there seems to be a limit or at least it's just not as deep as the boy's. In many ways, throughout the story, the girl would suddenly blossom feelings for the boy and it would piss me off but with Brier Wood, everything is correct. She had a reason to fall in love with him and he did too. If we were to ask them what they love about each other, they'd have an endless list because their compassion is solid. For example, when Fallon attempted to make a move on Davi every time, we knew what was going on in her head, how she didn't want to do anything to avoid hurting him because she will leave him. This proves Fallon's love and Davi's love. And her doubts on him weren't unreasonable like "oh, he's a player. He kissed the other girl at the bar. I don't want to get played like that so I won't respond to this kiss."

As a story whole, I loved it. I love how it didn't drag the days on and actually went on a decent nice pace. And when 3 weeks had passed, you would "update" us on what happened and during that, you might write some dialogue with it. I liked that the most because they weren't completely pointless but they were usually silly. This story makes me happy. :)

my princess ending chapter 18 . 3/20
There are about 3-4 more chapters to this story and it's killing me because Davi and Fallon are not together yet. I can't wait until they figure everything out and when Davi gets her shit together and confesses! I'm excited to find out what Davi does with the farm and what will happen with Reagan because I hate her so much. :)

my princess ending chapter 12 . 3/16
Sometimes I'm so confused with this story. I don't understand why Davi got mad at Jaycen and called him two faced. I don't understand who she saw - but I'm sure we'll figure out soon. And I don't even know if we're supposed to know what happened 10 years ago. Yeah, we just found out she killed him but there's more and I ripping my hair out trying to find out. Everything is so vague yet so descriptive and it makes me feel like a mess.

my princess ending chapter 9 . 3/16
I'm still so confused on how the supernatural falls into this. Is there even anything supernatural in this story? Davi mentions ghosts a couple of times but I don't think Elliot is a ghost right? I don't even know. Nothing makes sense yet some things make sense. I don't know what to do with this story. I just really like it.

my princess ending chapter 4 . 3/14
Part of me really likes how you keep the past a mystery and is slowly revealing little bits and pieces of it. Then the other part of me really hates it because I'm dying to know what is going on. I think this story is a lot deeper than I expected and I'm really interested in it. GOOD WORK!

my princess ending chapter 1 . 3/11
I completely love the way you write. Your descriptions aren't empty but they describe the way Davi sees things because she's not completely okay. Like, from what I see, people with anxiety(?) or whatever Davi has, they notice things. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING. I JUST REALLY LIKE IT.

PenguinLover33 chapter 23 . 2/28
Love this story!
hirokiri9 chapter 23 . 2/23
A perfect story! Thank you so much! :)
Fiery Dancer chapter 23 . 1/27
This is such a lovely story - and I think you shouldn't do an epilogue, these 2 are so happy finally! Don't think I could handle any more drama between them haha
headbander chapter 5 . 1/4
This chapter gets me every time. My heart literally hurts with emotion.
Prodigee123 chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
really good
bulletproof.cupid chapter 23 . 10/14/2013
So I just finished this at two in the morning... And it's effing fantastic. You write like a pro, and frankly I'm jealous :p But more than that, I'm so honoured to read this... So happy that you posted it here and what, three? four? years later I'm reading this. Anyway, you've done a brilliant job with the characters and the story line, the way nothing was said outright and the story flowed as did the time (gosh a year!) and they healed each other... And fell in love. It wasn't a Twilight love and that's what kept me going. It left me breathless, that's all you need to know. I have no words. So congratulations for this brilliant piece of writing. You've done amazingly.
bulletproof.cupid chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Jesus this is unbelievable. It's such a pleasure to read, and I can't stop. I won't stop. You write with such a fragility, the characters themselves are broken and trying to stand up in their own feet again. Davi transition from an anxious fright to learning how to be wholesome again and speak her mind... It's beautiful to read. And gosh, Fallon! He reminds me of the Beast. He's got a gentle soul... Skittish and wild, but gentle. You've kept them so in check, and never once have they gone out of character and done something... Despite how much I wish them to just fall in each other's arms and just snog the hell out of each other. Anyway, that's a whole other fantasy! But I'm going to keep reading. You're doing a wonderful job... And the horses, wild and free, remind me of our characters. They'll come around, they'll heal together I'm sure. Anyway, onwards!
Vanquish13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
At the outset of this chapter, during her rememiscences, I thought that she had been molested as a child, but her relaxed manner with Jaycen's flirting doesn't support that idea. Whatever happened, Fallon must not have known about it or he might be more sympathetic. True, he might feel entitled after all of his hard work, but at the moment he is behaving like an ass.
554 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »