Reviews for Captured Escape
InactiveAccountPleaseDelete chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
[Sob. Cry.] NO Ah well. Keep it up!
Miss Mysteries chapter 11 . 5/7/2009
Great story. Interesting twist of events and great characters. Hope to read more soon.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 11 . 5/6/2009
cant wait for more
ExcaliberLorraine chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
Nice plot, but some of your words and phrases are a bit awkward. You use WAY too many commas. You should look into getting a BETA or having a grammar freak look over before you post.

Sorry if I sound mean, but I'm just trying to be helpful. I like the story and I'm just trying to help with the writing
kirstenb.0319 chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
I love this story and the romance si amazing. It's so realistic that he would tell her that he doesn't quite love her yet. Fairy tales and such would have him sweep her off her feet and claim all these fluffy things, but thank you for making it real for me. Anyway, please update soon and make his stubbron ass come back with the baby. He shouldn't have taken her son with him, he doesn't know how to take care of him, as she said. Oh well, all will be answered when you update.
Just A. Pawn chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
ah, this chapter was so frustrating. what went wrong between the two? i thought they were so happy to see each other again... what happened to the passion and love that existed between them before Maria was captured?

aw, i hope they're reunited soon... please bring back Damien soon!
ExcaliberLorraine chapter 7 . 3/12/2009
Just wonderful. This last chapter didn't really say much though. I wait for more.
SallyShoe chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
A wonderful love story! My favorite characters are the twins, they remind me of the twins off of the manga Oran High School Host Club! I love it! Maria is the perfect female lead!
ExcaliberLorraine chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Still very good work, but there are a few types. You use the wrong form of the word "to".
Hotelier15 chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
Oo! I love this story! Maria is a great character, and I love watching her interact with Damien! She is a strong woman, plus your write her so well. Also, I
SomeoneToLove chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This is really good! I love the characters, they're very interesting and seem to have a lot to them. The whole thing is really well written. It's an amazing piece of work. :):)
ExcaliberLorraine chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Very interesting. I am waiting for more