Reviews for In My Own Little Corner
Triizore chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
The 'shoe' thing is just too adoreable for words.
U SUCK chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
DIS IS EVEN WORSE DEN THE OTHER ONE! STUPID WHORE! U DONT HAVE A NEW THAWT IN UR HEAD! N UR A LIER! U DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS! U SAID U DID IN UR AN BUT ITS NOT TRUE! UR SAD AND PATHETIC! U HAVE NO LIFE U JUST WRITE CRAP ON TEH INTERNET! GO TO HELL SLUT!
Tahlitha chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Wow, a great twist! But it's such a shame that Josh and Gary didn't really 'end up together'.. though it's true that Josh doesn't love his bride, and therefore Josh'll be remembered 'nd all?

BUT since it followed the actual Cinderella so well ~

I loved it, it's definately the best 'retelling/version' of Cinderella I've ever read. :D
Freak-of-Spade chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
NU GARY YOU'RE MAKING A MISTAKE! ;o;

I didn't want Gary to end up with that girl ;_;

GARY AND JOSH WERE SO FRIGGING CUTE TOGETHER!

That's too depressing ;_;

(I LOL'd at Lord and Lady Saucisson, though XD do you know what Saucissin is in French? XD)

Great entry, which I totally missed. Gosh I feel so bad for missing it ;_; I PHAIL.

You don't, though. You ROCK. Magnificently. I loved it so much. Even though the end was so bittersweet ;_;

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOOU FOR THE ENTRY! *smoch*
Cattails chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I loved this one, too! I'm just going to assume it ends happily, because I like happy endings O.o (Denial? Me? Never!) This is a twist on Cinderella I never considered before, and I thought it was very creative. Usually it's turning Cinderella into a boy, etc...but the thought of a secret lover it completely different! So...kudos for thinking of something new! I loved the bits of flashbacks throughout And I loved the story overall.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
That's so depressing... I wish the prince ditched Cinderella for some guy, that would have made the story a thousand times better. I mean, the original story. Yours works because it follows plot. I like it a lot, actually, even though it totally saddened me. Wah.
the grimm cow orker chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I liked Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella, we did that play last year in my theatre class, only... the people couldn't act so it sucked.

Dengit! this is unresolved! D: -waits for Josh's happy ending- I shall just pretend that Cinderella dies a horrible, untragic death and will go forever unremembered, while Josh suddenly finds out that he's the long lost king of teh fairy (haha) kingdom and that he and Gary live in his castle filled with rainbows and hearts.

But really, nice story.
x-EliteAssassin-x chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
XD and Cindy is still completely unaware that Prince Charming is as gay as the rainbow she rides off into~ I liked this, but I was still yearning for Josh to get his happy ending! And the names XD Earl de Jambon! XD Very nice touch!

June