Reviews for fanciful things
drops of rain chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
It's like nonsensical. And I love it. xD
Isca chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Ah yes, modus ponendo ponens, how interesting deductive logic can be. I always found it funny that Philosophy used a mathematical formula to create an argument: P - Q, P (therefore) Q. It's also funny that many peple don't check to see if their statements are true, for obviously, the argument can't be true unless all of its proponents are valid. Anyway, darling, I'm yabbering on here, but it's nice to know that someone else out there had to sit through a Philosophy class :P.
Sercus Kaynine chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Hello! This is your prize review for the RG's AF game!

Ha! I like the idea to this piece because everyone can relate to it. Everyone's been in a position where they know they are right, even if logic is against them. It was funny for me to go over this and think of all of my stubborn moments.

I like the imagery you used in this piece. It gave it an original feel because who knew that you could use descriptive imagery for such a topic? If you would like something to improve on, I'd say add a few more lines of imagery and a little less "I knows". Nice job, overall, though.
stungunfun chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
It's artistic enough, you actually use grammar unlike most idiots on this website, goob job.

And your style IS ver l; the arthouse creed is unique enough that I doubt many of the younger writers here know what "art" actually means and stands for.

Nice job, however, I could care less about Plato and Aristotle.

Call me, lolz!
young and the reckless chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
"you’ll shout and bout and twirl about/

with your logic and ideas"

oh, i really loved the italizing/underlining you did on the word "ideas"...because even if you didn't mean it, i took the underlining of the 'i' to have a powerful message; like the person's ideas were selfish or conceited.

very nice :)

y&r
DanceLikeNo-oneIsWatching chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
RG

One thing that I don't really like is the extreme vaugeness of the poem. I honestly don't know what it is that your tlking about. Admitedly, I am ignorant on the subject of philosophy and deductive reasoning, but you've got to keep in mind that most of your audience is also.

I really like how the poem gradually speeds up in pace and intensity. With all the "I know"s and "you know"s, you're whirling and twirling in a world of countless sensations, of poets of dancers, expressions, elation, so much around you, so much to see, sometimes you forget to just-

breathe.

It picks up speed like that, and then the "so there" is the breath at the end. I know this is really vauge, but I can't really put into speccific explanatory words. Anyway, now that I've completely befuddled you with odd-twisting comptiment, good job!
MissLaFontizzle chapter 1 . 3/6/2009