Reviews for Love Hate Relationship
Nami98 chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
UPDATE SOON!
CassidySmiles chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
Update soon, please? And I loved it.
CassidySmiles chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I LOVED it! I loved reading it and I seriously CANNOT wait to read more.
triplet-lemon chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
I love TLC! Good story!
sunnydayz chapter 5 . 3/12/2009
I really like this story but it tends to get confusing at times when you don't describe the surroundings and the characters that properly. Like when Kianna and Dianna were walking in front of Alex to class, that was kind of confusing. Were they in the class already, were they outside? Were they in some kind of hallway? How was Arielle able to see them?

And I also don't understand how Arielle went from not liking Alex to sort of liking him in one day. At least, I get the impression that she sort of likes him already but doesn't want to admit it. I mean, if she sort of likes him already, then there can't be much more story left, you see what I mean?

Anyway, its a good story and you're a good writer. Keep it up and update soon! I wanna know how that 'date' goes! :P
Flaming Skys chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
yay!

update this soon, got it?

;-)

x
Flaming Skys chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Cnt wait for another update

Super excited

X
perfect.arabesque chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
good want more :P
sunnydayz chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
Please please please continue this is so good and I'm interested to see where it goes! Don't stop writing, your really good.

Keep it up! :)
Julia Nathan chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
oh that was good! lol I've thought about that,how a guy should just carry Twilight around and all the girls will flock to him...although I'd prbly think they were gay!lol I love this,I've always loved it when authors put their stories in alternating perspectives. Amazing, and can't wait for more!
Flaming Skys chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
this is interesting, different then whats normally on here.

so, even though im a single person, update soon.

ill keep trying to read and review...

i have a lot going on...i got my stories to write, spanish project due monday that i have to finish and memorze a speech about it.

and i have to plan the day of silence at my school.

so update soon, and il try to be speedy

x