Reviews for Death of a Vampire
RagingGoddess chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I love the visuals that your words created. This was fantastic...now I'm off to see what else you've written!
blood thirst 33 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I like this poem. I like how you show that as the time the vampire once knew is slowly fading away, so the vampire fades away. Great imagery
Ftcgg45 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
This is really beautiful imagery and i like how you set it out. You based this on Anne rice's lestat? (he a great character). I've used her idea of vampires for my own story.
Oath chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I don't see this as literly a vampire's death and since you just read the vampire lestat i am persuaded to think that it's when he understands that he must go underground. (He spreads his face on the wind) reminded me of Bilbo in Lotr when in the movie he says he feel like "butter scraped over to much bread". There must come a time in every immortal's life when they are tired and defeated and weak and this would be just that. For one from 300 years ago standing ontop of a clock tower looking over a modernized and electronic world.. that would be hellish and cruel, and for one who loved music and had hid in a house for too many years.. insantiy. Beautiful imagry, am a fan of both your poem and Anne Rice's books. fav very good.
Stormie Greye chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Wow, this is really good! Beautifully put, and the description is incredible. I love Anne Rice's novels btw, and I love Lestat. LoL. Keep up the great, no, EXCELLENT work! XD
~DarkGoddess
maniwasjustaweirdkid chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
ooh!
I fell in love with this immediately.
Truely gifted is one who can write poetry such as this.
A true gem in a pit of gravel.
aeolyn chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Very beautifully written and such a sad ending. And fits Lestat's situation so perfectly!
JWarner chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
...Beautiful...
Sarah Yearwood chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Wow. That's it. If there are any other words to describe this peom, please tell me them and I shall use them. I love this poem somuch bacause, not only am I a big fan of Lestat (hence the "De Lioncourt" part in my name) but because this applys for any vampire i've ever heard or read about. And yes, that does include the biigest ape of a vampire, Dracula. Better known as Vlad the Imapler. But yeah, i lub Lestat.

Anyways, peace,

*Countess De Lioncourt*
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Lestat RULES! Haha! This was perfect, very Anne Rice worthy! I'm lovin' it! Favorites all the way! :D :D :D :D :D :D
savannah2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
you seem to understand angst very well, and that's comforting to me. beautiful.
TheVampireLestat chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
I love it. That was absolutely beautiful- *going on favorites!*
Wyntre de Romanov chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Woah, I'm not one for stuff like that... but I liked it, surprising enough. Damn good! yessiree
The Vampire Liv chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
*sniffles* That was beautiful, nothing short of it. Please write more.
Raven11 chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
how sad...i loved it. its different...vary, vary nice!

~Raven