Reviews for The Meeting
vipera.422 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
I have to say I was pretty shocked by this story. Not that I didn’t like it – it was just unexpected. I’m currently reading Angel of the Snowdrift and I’ve really enjoyed all the chapters you’ve written so far so I decided to read your Shadows & Seraphim series to find out how Draca and Sin met and fell in love with each other. I could sum up what surprised so much about this story in just a few words. Basically, I was shocked how bloodthirsty the main characters were. In Angel of the Snowdrift they seem so nice and civilized but here they’re the exact opposite. I mean, Draca killed a woman in cold blood to feed and Sin just stood by and watched!
I’ll be sure to read all the other stories in the Shadows & Seraphim series because I can’t for the life of me imagine how these two could ever fall in love with each other. Great job!
Unknown By All chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
*FANGIRL SQUEAL* this is my, count it, SECOND time reading this series :3 because i just lovies it so much! awesome job, i hope you update and finish this series soon! i love love loves it! i did notice a typo, sorry i'm anal like that -_-; i really find errors like grammar and such! (grammar nazi XD) and i couldnt help but noticing in the first chapyter, it kept saying it was part "TWO" and i was so confused! but then i realized, twas a typo! and i kept reading teh awesomenessity XD just wanted it cleared up because maybe someone, not as crazy as i am, wont find the mistake and will be wondering alllllllll day "WHERE IS PART ONE?" and going inSANE! omg sorry, im rambling and going crazy XD i tend to do that so i advise you to stop reading now cuz i type everylittlebitty thing that i think XD SURPRISE! i can think XDDDDD ooooh so many smileys...i'll stop the spam now! 3
acorn2oak chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
This is a great beginning! I'm so glad you aren't leaving these characters. They're so interesting!

On to the other stories now. Thanks so much for sharing your talent. )
Seraphina Avie chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
hmm,this sounds like the story that i'm writing! its very intriguing so far... the main character is almost exactly like my main character, Crimson Malachi. :) keep writing, this is wonderful!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
Still lovin it :) More typos: "“Nira Azard did not beg. Ever.” The enraged hiss startled him. Sin was glaring at him, a quite rage in his eyes." a quiet rage AND "The bodies of the dead were piled atop one another in a preverbal mountain" preverbal means before speaking, proverbial means like a proverb etc... *goes onto next story* Just a warning... I'm a grammar/spelling nazi :D
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
I shall read all your works...eventually :) I noticed a typo!

OKAY:

"He should’ve killed it the moment it stepped through the doors. But the didn’t, because he admitted that he’d never really met a Vampyre before, and he was intrigued…"

But the didn't? Shouldn't it be But he didn't?

AND

"But he wasn’t. He didn’t need sleep like most did. He almost never slept while on a job, and only a few hours is he did on rare occasions." That last bit's weird... and only a few hours is he did on rare occasions... and when he he did it was only a few hours on rare occasions?

But I love it :)
kosmich chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
wow, this sound like real fantasy. skilled writing, interesting characters and intrigue. i like it. :)
thecakethief chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
You are actually a wonderful writer! I'm surprised no one has discovered you yet. Ah well, the only thing I would suggest is that you spruce up ur summaries a bit!

Keep writing and good luck!
AquaRose147 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Such an interesting tale I have stumbled upon and with basically the first sentence you have me interested. I can see a lot of detail and thought in this and I really like where this is going and I'm interested to see what is going to happen.

I also read your profile and for the manga/anime fan and work being influenced by that. I know 100 percent where you are coming from.

Cheers,

Aqua
DefineNightmare chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
This story is amazing, quite horrifying, but the trill gives it some uniqueness!

FAVS! -runs like a fan girl-