Reviews for Little Lily of the Valley
TheAjousama chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
lovely chapter. Please update. Thanks for giving Echo some attention. Now, Halcyon needs his screentime too.
Cooked Juice chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
SO CUTE. Echo can really be super cool when he wants to. The driver part is so cute. He is the gentleman for Eternity but... the other side of his is so cool.
WHOOOOOO chapter 1 . 1/8/2011

Aw so cute!

I hope you update soon!

No, really, if you don't update I'll die D:

So...please?

Eternity x Halcyon forever!

Man, if they don't end up together, I'll be pissed...unless it's a 3some ;)

Yeah I've done enough freaking out people for today.
Miya chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Ei!So good, great, fantastic, amazing!
Malik chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
Yay! I love this so much!

Thank you for finally coming out with chapter ten!

It was WONDERFUL!

Eternity is my sweetheart :3

Anyway, can't wait for chapter 11!

On to your new story ;)
Mercy Ride chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
Aww I love this so much!

Please update soon!

I think Eternity and Halcyon should be together

and Echo and Marguerite should be together!

Those couple are so sweet!

Ah they just flow together...I dunno.

Anyway, UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Thanks,

MR
Shawny chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
You have GOT to update!

PLEASE!

I can't can't can't can't WAIT! *fangirl squeal*

Ah...I need to stop doing that...
Shika chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Eik!

I
nemean045 chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
I really love your story! The plot is awesome and Eternity is so cute! XD (love Halycon more though).

Please update! ;D

-Neme
EvenWhiteRosesCanTurnBlack chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
I love this chappie! (along with the others)

I feel really bad for Marguerite! TTTT

I loved the preview:

"You never know. We can be, like, the first victims if the screws go loose while we are at the summit of the ride. Then we can all scream Halleluiah to the camera, smile to the descending angels that come for us, and then the free fall sensation, the last view of our life, then the ugly ground, squash! We died." Echo frantically described his horror in poor phrasing.

Lol, Echohilarious! Even thought I hate him for liking Eternity, I guess I'll let him off this time...

Update quickly please!
TheAjousama chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
All your pairings are so cute and ftw!

Poor Maguerite but surely u'll find someone nice for her, right?

Nice chappie. Looking forward 4 more.
Niki Tori chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Great update! I really enjoyed the read. And yes Theo and Shahana make a perfect couple! Though I can't help but feel sorry for Marguerite. Everything was very nicely done!

Much Love and Many Hugs

Niki T.
Narq chapter 9 . 8/1/2010
It has been SUCH a long time since you've updated, I've almost forgotten about this story. 'almost'.

"he patted the Asian girl on her hair." - on the head, you mean?

Yeah, the confession was cute, the asian girl was cute in her stammering and such,, you did well (on dialgoue) with that.

The bit with that yucky yucky Rexter was VERY well written. I was simply hangning on the edge of my seat, wondering what could happen - I know you to be a very ruthless writer so I got really scared for a sec!

In the end though, wouldn't someone be looking after the old guy who got tossed aside (and may have broke a few bones?)

but whoa, look out FPers, Eternity is back! XD

Narq.
Madam A chapter 9 . 8/1/2010
Cute story. I'm in heart love. The characters are adorable max. Eternity needs a stronger backbone to fight pervs. Shanana is awesome for a supporting character. I like her entrance sceen, coolness.

My favorite chapter.