Reviews for The Internal Ramblings of an Evil Witch
ShadowMere28 chapter 13 . 1/29/2015
That was a great story! I really got engaged with all the characters and cared for them all! Overall, definitely one of my favourite stories on here! Expect a fave!
Nathaniel G chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
This is an absolute brilliant story. You gave us something that we didn't expect and end up throwing it back at us with even more unexpected-ness. I really thought she'd end up with Nick and I was hoping she would. The last chapter to the story was like a bad ending to an otome game.

I absolutely loved it.
LiexTruth chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Wow. Do you think that you would ever write a short sort of epilogue for them? (not trying to indirectly ask you to...just curious on your thoughts) I loved it! XD
oldwolf81 chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Looks time for a new boyfriend.
TK Orly chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Awesomeness.
snowflake chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
Nice, really good story and that last sentence was awesome. It really rounded up the story well and I personally think it was a stroke of geniusness or something like that.

Good work!
EmeraldLily chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
This was realistic and the writing is excellent. :) I thought the ending was hilarious though I'm still a bit disappointed that Tina didn't end up with Nick. Ryan was kind of a poo bag. I really liked Nick if you haven't noticed. But still, great job!
abstract settings chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
What a shame she didn't get with Nick!

Creys, I really liked the ending though! Great job! :)
SophieInPink chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
WHAAAAAT?

My mind is blown.

But really, good job. This is SO realistic, it was throughout and the ending just clinched it. This is definitely how things happen in real life.
six23 chapter 11 . 11/9/2011
Poor, confused, befuddled girl. The strength of this piece is in its reality: I constantly root for the heroine to make the right choice, stand up for herself, talk to anyone ever, and she struggles and fumbles instead. Like people all too often do.

Also, I think every lonely girl has imagined herself the villain, so it's kind of a brilliant premise.

It will be interesting to see if you pull in more fairytale standards and sort of twist them: the prince (Ryan or Nick, and what makes for a truly charming prince anyway?), the goodie-two-shoes princess, the fairy godmother.

I also wonder if Tina's realized yet that the wicked sorceress never gets the happy ending or the guy. (Or does she?)
abstract settings chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
NO! NO! NO! Bad Ryan, Bad Ryan!

Update soon, she can't marry him... Don't let him marry her!
driftveilings chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
The drama. The horror. The zomg wtf why must this happen.

But it adds conflict! Lol. Awwwwww, that was pretty sweet, though ;w;
driftveilings chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
OH MY GOD.

THE DRAMA.

THE HORROR.

._.

WHY. WHY. WHY.

...guys have such bad timing omg.

I like how you've managed to keep Ryan all realistic though. He's not like and such, he's just like a dude, and dudes are stupid.

..Except Nick is awesome /shot
driftveilings chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
regtioehro this is so sad ;_; I'm glad that Tina finally broke up with him but DAMN IT! D8
driftveilings chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Murder, that's what.

Man, Ryan, why you be a douchenozzle? :T But I like Nick, though. He's funny.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT DOES VERY BAD THINGS TO THE MIND.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »