Reviews for Operation HERO
MissKukyMonster chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Man, I really like this story so far, but the fact that a lot of characters in this story have the same names as Koukon Bridge is really tweaking me out. I know it is your choice to make, and I don't mind if the characters have similar characteristics, but this way it almost seems as if you can't think of anymore names. I'm sure that's not what it was, but it just makes me not want to read what seems to be a good story. Sorry...
A Heart Beyond Saving chapter 28 . 8/27/2010
So thats how it ends huh?
A Heart Beyond Saving chapter 27 . 8/27/2010
That was a little short but good

this story still alive? or is it dead?
Hooray chapter 26 . 3/19/2010
Rescue Time
Lonely Ghost666 chapter 28 . 3/18/2010
Aw, such a touchy moment... Someone break it up! Guards! They're over there! And I heard that Hero knows what opium is like, so she's doing drugs! She's breaking the law!
Naota chapter 25 . 3/18/2010
Not sure whats happening but it doesn't look good
Lonely Ghost666 chapter 25 . 2/22/2010
Damn. Tsukishiro moves quickly. Well, in a sense. It's been a while since Masato joined Hero and all, but the speed they took him and Hibiki down was like snap
Serenity Productions chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wow, cool story!

Love it!

-Lain :]
Kira chapter 24 . 1/5/2010
The Tsukishiro Organization seems really interesting, I'd love to learn more about how you created it.
DtecnoCirno chapter 23 . 10/11/2009
Pretty cool chapter.
Lonely Ghost666 chapter 23 . 10/11/2009
Oh, so that's why their city isn't a barren wasteland. Man, things don't get easier for anyone... And can noone actually cook in this series? Either they try and start a fire, or they don't try because they'll likely start a fire. And man, Celena shouldn't tattle tale like that. No trusting her with my hidden weed.
Lonely Ghost666 chapter 22 . 10/5/2009
... She split an atom?... How the hell is she alive! Doing that would be more devastating than losing an arm! What other abilities does she have to prevent her own death in that situation!
Arcked Toxin chapter 22 . 10/5/2009
Nice chappie, Twili-chan
Cirno chapter 21 . 10/2/2009
Ah yes, flowers, one of the deadliest weapons in all of manga and anime.
Kira chapter 20 . 9/15/2009