Reviews for The Science of Magic
clever story
Calison chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
clever story this is
elphaba731 chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
I love it so far! Can't wait until the next chapter! I love how you've woven science in with the magic - it leaves one with plenty to think about.

- elphie
Maika Du Pont chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
Hmm... Looks like characters are evolving a little more. Plus, you had an action scene! YAY!
Maika Du Pont chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I like it. It is kind of like a tricked out Atremis Fowl merged with the Science news.

I have the same question, are you a science major? Is this a hobby? Or what? Still, very interesting.

I only have a few complaints.

One: It seems a little choppy, switching places with out too much information given.

Two: Characters need to be deeper. More personality.

And my third is not really a complaint, it is a request, could we have a little more about the history and the prophecy? Or are you planning to reveal that later?

Lots of questions, But I love it! Defineately going to keep reading.

( It is a little addictive!)
Adiwin chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
This is an interesting story...Are you actually a physics student, because it all sounds very convincing. Or maybe you're just like the television shows that bend the truth a little. Also, if you are a scientist, that explains the whole premise of the story. Only a scientist would try to explain something as unexplainable as magic ;-).

Otherwise, I have very few criticisms. Slight grammatical errors, and Claire seems a little too standoff-ish. Right now, she seems a little one-dimensional. Are you going to give her more emotions or is she just pure scientist? Luen has the most defined character so far. It will be interesting to read Claire and Luen's interactions as the story continues. Someone as ditzy as Luen and someone as coldly intelligent as Claire would be quite funny to listen to arguments. Keep writing!