Reviews for Amazing Grace
Mercyette chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Hey, I found your story in the Christian Romance community and considering I'm a sucker for that sort of thing, I decided to check out what you've written. I really like the start you have here. Right from the beginning, you establish that God is a strong presence in your characters' lives, and I'm left wondering exactly what will happen when they reach thier destination.

I also like that they story is taking place (or, rather, the beginning is taking place) in a far away place. It reminds me of one ofmy own books, and, since I'm a cultural anthropology nerd, I was attracted to it. ;)

Owen seems like a really believable character, especially when it comes to his feelings about being left out towards the end. Very human.

I noticed that you hadn't updated in over a month, so I hope you do soon - not like I'm one to talk, but you know, lol. I'll have to keep an eye on this.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Oh poor Owen. It must be awful knowing that a woman had gatecrashed your guy time. Enjoyed reading it. Hope you update soon :)