Reviews for Separate Destiny
Railia chapter 21 . 7/12/2012
soooooo, i feel like you're probably not going to finish this since it's been over a year since you wrote it. but i like it and you should update it : ).
impossibly-infinite chapter 21 . 2/18/2011
Love it! And Shane reminded me of someone that I knew before and it's just SWEET! :))
sparksflyXOXO chapter 21 . 12/28/2010
this story is pretty good. i like how ashley cant tell shahne is talking about her
Rough Cotton chapter 21 . 12/24/2010
heyaa !

story's going great )

I yearn for more chapters...

oh yeah, btw... thanks for updating!

best regards,

Rough Cotton :D
Golden Waves chapter 21 . 12/22/2010
YEY! New chapter! Your right it was short but I love the way you write.

Can't wait for the next update!
delete me plz1 chapter 21 . 12/22/2010
gr8 story. it moves kind of fast. keep going.

Seji
beth chapter 21 . 12/22/2010
i love it! please update! i beg you! i will review each chapter...well i will review the same things though...i will recommend to friends to read your story cause it so unbelivebly awesome! i am bad in spelling excuse me!
Julianna Heart chapter 20 . 12/4/2010
Oh my gosh! Keep writing. :) You really know how to make a person want to read more!
Golden Waves chapter 20 . 11/12/2010
You haven't updated in AGES! WHY? I absolutely love this story its written by someone with a lot of talent.

Please update soon. :)
E. Collins chapter 20 . 4/7/2010
This is really fun to read. I like it a lot and hope you update soon. I wanna know what happens next!

Tootles,

Roselyn
Ilovetoloveanotherday chapter 20 . 4/7/2010
i wanna know what she answeres back to the baby question. better be in the next chapter, this one was too short
emmasofie chapter 20 . 4/7/2010
Hahaha this chapter lightened my mod :D

I love Shane. He reminds me a lot of a overgrown puppy, or something of the sort. I dunno why, but he does!

Update soon, please! 'Twould be great, eh?

...Argh we're reading Romeo & Juliet in Enlgish class right now, and I don't particularly feel like it. I mean, yeah it's great and all, but not having to read the whole thing during your break ): Oh well. I just thought I'd share that with you! Haha.

x
emmasofie chapter 19 . 4/5/2010
Hey again! It's been a while, eh? Could you maybe just kinda recap what happened before? I'm too lazy to reread, and I'm slightly lost... ;)

Haha, either way, good chapter! I hope you update soon, and even if you don't, I'll make sure to keep reading! Oh, and btw, next time you take a while to update, could you put like a short summary of what happened previously or something? It helps, a lot!

Thanks for updating!

x
polkadotts chapter 18 . 8/14/2009
that was cute hope you write more :)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 18 . 7/26/2009
Oh god, whats Shane up to now? Great chapter and I can't wait for more. Thanks for clearing up the relatives dating bit too :)

Update soon, please!