Reviews for Dragon's Divide
Poptart Guava King chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
CEL IS THE CUTEST DRAGON TO EVER WALK THE EARTH...BEFORE TOR WAS BORN. And is it just...a thing for dragons to have three letter names?
yaoi8808 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
wow! I JUST LOVED THIS OPENING! Are you going to update anytime soon?
Jae chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
I really love your stories! I think Dragon's Divide will end up being one of my favorites. :) You're a very talented writer, and I hope you continue with this story.

Thanks for the wonderful distraction from my meager everyday life. :)

-Jae
yaminoname chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
I really like this storty! You should really write more for this story! I cant wait to read the next chapter!
underdone chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
omg, another crime against humanity! we need updates, stat!

i wasn't sure about reading this as i was sure nothing would match the utter joy 'the favoured one" gives me. (you know, i have re-read that one for the 3rd time?)

well, now i can't decide which story i like more. i really can't wait for an update.
Niflheimr chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
Aw. Aw. Awawawawwaw. You're just too good. ;_;
Hmmm chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
This is better than I thought it would be.

Great Job.
kristenjones chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
I love Tor! He is so cute, I just want him to snuggle up into my heart and live there!
frogs of war chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
Very nice and exciting. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lerene chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
Great chapter, there was so much to learn in this one.
Lerene chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
in the beginning of the chapter, is the one Raul's kid? I have a feeling it is.
Lerene chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
great chapter
Lerene chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
eek, I just relied how far behind I am on reading this story. My bad.
melodysnow chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
You mentioned that you had started a FictionPress account, but I didn't realize that meant you were going to stop posting on Aarin. *sniffs* Anyway, I caught up on the updates I missed and I'm so curious to see how these two storylines are going to intertwine; Illan's and Tor's. Illan is still a complete mystery. Though, I thoroughly enjoyed the scene between Tor and Finran. It was so sweet! I love how their relationship is progressing so nicely. I'm also liking Fir, his personality is so unique. I can't help but like his serene obscurity. I really want to know what's going to happen on the island and of course, with Illan. Thank you so much for the new chapters!
sillywillywoo chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
its good update soon please
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »