Reviews for Dragon's Divide
Sas399 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I am really curious where you are going with this story...

Please finish it!

I want to know who made this disease and why.

I want Finran to show Tor he is worthy to be chosen.

I want to know what Illan has brought and what it will help (maybe he even knows something more about the illness)!

*puppy eyes* so please: update !

I love those waterdragons! *cuddles plushy of Tor* m
Midnights Scream chapter 9 . 6/27/2009
Things are slowly becoming more complicate. I like Fir. Tor and Raul are such sweethearts. I like Finran too, but not as much. lol. dragons are amazing. I wonder what the other group of characters has to bring to this story. great job and can't wait for more!
Midnights Scream chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
AH! they're adorable and they've come so far with all that happened to Cel. They're both great characters! I love this story! My dragons aren't anything like this! great job!
Midnights Scream chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
Awh! Poor Raul and his lost baby. I think Tor is absolutely adorable and his view and senses are cool and amusing! great job!
Midnights Scream chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
:) I like it! You started it off very well and I like it already. :) good job!
Isamara chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
Tor is really cute!

I like the story, please keep writing.
calamity jane chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
This is getting really good! Sounds like some adventures are about to start!

I'm really liking Fir and look forward to reading more about him. I thought the convo between Fir and Finran was well written and I agree with Finran that "chosen" is a better term than "master".

As always, your writing is terrific and I'm looking forward to the next chap! :)
calamity jane chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
OK, I suspect I know who Kelan is, but who is Illan! What's with the pearl he's carrying and what did he escape from? You have me very intrigued.

I couldn't help but chuckle at Finran's expense here:

"...the sight went a long way towards appeasing Finran’s irritation. Not all of the way though, that wouldn’t happen until it had been explained exactly what the relationship was between the second dragon and Tor. They seemed… close."

I'm so looking forward to his reactions as he learns more about the dragons and Tor in particular! ;) I really enjoy his interactions with Rufus too, their very funny.
JtheChosen1 chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
Very good work! Let's hope the Over Lord doesn't do anything to break the new relationship between human's and the dragons!
My Secret Vice chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
More...? -blinks innocently while thinking thoughts that are so far away from innocent that it should be illegal-

Hehe :)

I really enjoyed reading this story so far you have a good plot and characters which are bith original and entertaining and I would really like to know more!
JtheChosen1 chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
Amazing work! I can't wait for more!
RedAmethyst chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
Hee hee, Finran is such a perv. I'm curious about Illan. Is his storyline going to get mixed up with Tor's in the future? Hm... it's all very intriguing. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Teary chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
I feel almost worried for Finran. There's something intimidating about Fir. And is Illan a walking talking bag of surprises or something? And I'd hate to see Kelan after drinking several cups of coffee. He'd be a nightmare.

Good chapter, hope you update again soon!
blankee chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
great start for a story... shall read more... but i've just finished this chap and i'm engrossed... good work!
calamity jane chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Nice update with more mystery and new characters. I'm jumping to conclusions about them already. Poor Finran...Tor may cause him to have a heart attack yet! :)

Have a great holiday and I look forward to reading more!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »