Reviews for Dragon's Divide
lijana chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Hi there. I just discovered your story and I am enjoying it very much. I love the naive innocence of Tor and I am intrigued by Raul and his origins. I love Tor's halting speech and his unmistakably 'dragon' mannerisms and such.

Illan is also interesting, at first I thought he was Raul's son but now I am realising that he isn't and I am dying to know the connection.

You little Cel interlude was bittersweet and I am glad that Cel got good treatment in the end.

So now I am curious is Tor with Fir? Can Fir cure the humans and more importantly what is causing the plague...I am guessing a curse or some unnatural device.

Will Finran end up with Raul?

I look forward to the next chapter.
Teary chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
New chpater! Tor's job's really starting now, huh? Who would he be bring back with him? I can't remember who you said had been sent as guards.

And new characters. Illan... who's this? I guess we'll find out. Would Elac be Cale? I think the description match, if I remember. And would explain why the boy smells like dragon if he's Raul's. Or am I completely off the mark here?

And is there any particular reason why all the SEA dragons, not people with dragin blood have names with three letters? Tor, Fir, Nir, Cel etc?

Oh well, either way, update again soon.
Sekre chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
very interesting story!
calamity jane chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
That was a terrific treat! Mikal sounds like a great guy, not very hard to understand why Cel fell for him. :)

Do you plan on writing any more snippets from their story?
travis chapter 6 . 3/27/2009
wow... i am enthralled by the story. Just finished the six chapters and I cannot even begin to explain how happy this story makes me. I have been searching for AGES for such a high quality story like this one. I always loved the idea of a mermen-like society, and this tops the cake. I love it, and, frankly, I love you LOL
travis chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
omg, entrancing. It's... it's... beautiful. I love this chapter.
jazz chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
oh wow! This chapter was soo sweet! :D well the beginning was sad but after Mikal came it was really sweet :) The part where the maid sorta adopted him was sweet too, I liked her fussing, you got those characters depicted well very quickly. This chapter was very endearing :D thanks for the update!
Teary chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
Is it possible to give fictional characters a confidence boost? 'Cause if you can, could you pass one along to Cel for me? And tell Mikal to stop feeling guilty too. I like both characters, and the maid was amusing.

I'm curious about how you'd get from these two, with people obviously knowing who they were to Raul and no one having a clue.

And this chapter feels like it sits fairly well between two parts of the story with Tor about to go off and help. If something like that happens again can we get more interludes? I wonder how Cel and Mikal would deal with kits? *hint hint*

Update soon!
RedAmethyst chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
Daw...

No really, daw. I love Tor so much. He's adorable! XD I've always had a thing for first meetings between two different races, especially when there's bad blood between said races. Plus, public displays of awesomeness tickle my fancy too, so this story is pushing all of my buttons. I hoep to see more soon.
Lerene chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
heal his sickness *snicker* how funny.

I hope Raul finds his child.
calamity jane chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
That was a very sweet scene between Tor and Finran...nicely done. Rufus is cool, you had me lol during his conversation with Finran! Are Rodri and his brother going to be a problem?

Another great update!
Teary chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
More Tor being Tor! And some back story for Raul, can't help but feel a little sad after reading it though. Rufus makes me laugh, not entirely sure why but he does. And a flustered Finran was funny too.

I did notice a spelling mistake you missed. I think it was in the Cale bit. You put hansom not handsome. But apart from that it was a great chapter.
Teary chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
I just finished reading this and have just one thing to say: Tor is one of the best characters I have ever come accross. And will they be finding the kit?

I'll probably write more if (when) you update this story and I've got more productive things to say. So update this soon.
Lerene chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
That was so nice what Tor did for Raul
jazz chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
Tor is so cute! and Roul has a son, thats so sweet that he finds out he's still alive :D Thanks for the update this chapter was cute :P
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »