Reviews for The Nth time Dan Pfieffer Kissed Me
GossamerSilverglow chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
This was so cute! Short, sweet, to the point. Sometimes you need a story like this, with only a few chapters. Those 50 some odd's are great when you find a good one, but they sure do drag on. It seemed like Dan knew they would be together since that time he heard her correct that teacher. It was so great! Thanks for writing it!
Rosedreamer101 chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
wow...thats the cutest little story i've ever read in my whole entire life... do you mind if i put this on my account? the link, i mean. xD
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Wow, he sounds...freaking adorable...omgosh and "One time I caught him looking at me while I was taking notes but instead of being embarrassed, he winked again." totally reminds me of my ex. he always does that ! woow I love this story !
mykes chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
This was.. erm... adorable! Gosh, all I need is a lil fluff to brighten my day, eh?
darkgurl92 chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
omg..this was the cutest story ever..
Isabella22 chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
Aww that's so cute.

What a nice piece of fluff!
perfect.fluke chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
Aw that was so cute! I love it! Good job!
SnowsxBitterxHeart chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
This is a cute story. I like it. Update soon.
perfect.fluke chapter 3 . 3/16/2009

hope you update soon

-ifly*hugs*
Isabella22 chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Bow chica wa wow!

I can't wait til we get more indepth with the characters. They sound pretty funny :D

update soon!
Tawny4eva chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
You need to update soon!- Luv Sofie! PS. check out my story, Can you really blame me? if youd like! Post soon
Tawny4eva chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Okay, I totally luv this story! Update soon!- Luv Sofie!
Alivta Wright aka mmjohn chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Um...nice start. Still, your story doesn't seem to have much substance to it. I can understand if you are basically just writing this for fun, then it is OK I guess. Plus, tell us a little more about Dan and the girl. Sure, she may *seem* like the bookish nerdy girl, but who is she really? Saying she is a nerd doesn't describe her personality, neither is saying that Dan is popular. Second, it all happened a little too quick, where is the stage where they get to know each other, and him randomly kissing her is nice I guess, but seems more like wishful thinking or every girls fantasy than reality.

Anyway you have a nice, flowy way of writing and a nice tone of voice, so don't take this review wrong. Keep at it!