Reviews for A Bad Day
Amy90 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Awww, that's so cute! But someone must have told Adam that Jen had a crush on him. Or did he really guess? What gave her away? And why did all the people ignore her that day? This couldn't just be coincidence. You have me thinking about this story for 10 Minutes now ... Anyway, it's really sweet and it's THE thing to read after a bad day at school. ;)
Mariposa-12 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This was so cute!

Like somebody else said in the reviews, i still don't get the whole no one sitting next to her thing but oh well...no big deal haha.

This story left me wanting to read more about Jen and Adam and how the make out session developed, other than what she remembered. Good Job and thanks for posting it.
Chloeee chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
SO CUTE (:
Lekzee chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Weird, but I kind of knew that there would be a surprise party from the beginning.

Great job with the story!
koerle chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
It's a very cute story!

I'm guessing you were daydreaming about an outcome like this for you and your crush ;)
annoyance chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Adorable
sunflower.kiss chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
That was adorable... but I still don't understand why nobody sat next to her...?
luv-u-lots chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Aw... that was a really cute short story ) are you gonna write more on it? Well... (about the whole authors note thing) at least you have a crush, lol.
coloring chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Aw this was soo cute! I love the ending, haha.

Never knew it could lead to her early surprise birthday party, but what the heck, that's awesome :)

Loved it ;P