Reviews for Litter Bug
DianaSweetie chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
hahaha oh-emm-gee love this story its so funny and ironic how everything ended being. i mean Vincent, the flirt w/ sweet little Ree? but its cute! love it.
Aaerie chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
gtflgbi;k
Tawny4eva chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Now this story was awesome! Post soon! - Luv Sofie! PS. The 5th chapter of my story, Can you really blame me? is now up, if you wanted to know! Bye!

Note: This review has been moved by the author - Ravina (me) - because the story was posted twice. The other post has been deleted.

annoyance chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Love it! (You're not alone. I'm always high too!)

Brit Girl 101 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I love the way you ended that

Agony of the Heart chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Don't worry you're not the only one geting high on something! (mostly chocolate for me though)

I LOVE these three stories there so cute and I just have to aww at all of them! (now I'm going to have to start riding public buses!)

klutz.for.life chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I love, love, LOVE your "Bus" series, write more please? *gets on the floor and begs adorably*

animegirl214 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
oh snap. oh oh snap. that was. ... SO CUTE! :D heheh. :D

Nonica chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I think I liked this 3rd installment the best. That's so cute the way they met and flirted. Hehe, I loved it. Although the second one was pretty cute too, but I think this one still wins.

Are there going to be any more, or is this it?

MiZZ SaHurr chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
This is my favorite bus story! I love it!So cute!

ChocoResha chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Hahaha, this one-shot was totally and utterly cool! I really have no clue as to HOW you could come up with such ideas. It's really awesome, it really is. Magnificent work, Ravina! :D
chocolate chip.cookies chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
holy crapp. that's cute ;)
Love Yours Truly chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
aw. that was really cute. Great one-shot!
Hear Harmony chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
In love with these three stories. I didn't get to review the others because I was sort of on a reading-spree and wanted to finish all three of them... Oopsie.

It's very creative, I would have never thought of that, EVER. I would personally enjoy throwing litter at a cute boy's face and have him flirtatiously help me save polluted busses to the point where I'd stop being a responsible citizen and never throw trash away... just as long as I'd get a Vincent!

Just kidding.
Rika-pyon chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Lol that was.. great? Or should I say amazing? XD

It's short but it's satisfying for me, your oneshots are lovely. Why is it that Vincent is such a popular badboy/hero name? *laughs*

I wish something like this happens in real life :X
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »