Reviews for Nothing
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
hi !

yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 5/28/2010

welcome to our website is :
scarletdragongirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I didn't get this... Was this from a book? How do you pronounce Efalean? Other than my own confusion, I LOVED it!
XxZebbie-CullenxX chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I really liked it :)
Thornprick chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
*cry* great poem
lymli chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
that's romantic.
Jareth the Monk chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I like the way his spoken lines were separated from the main body of the poem, almost the same as being on the outside looking in on something going on that has been torn away from yourself. I need to go back and re-edit my poems because most of them aren't being displayed on fictionpress the way I wrote them. Yours obviously has a reason for the stanzas to be offset like that.
Lilja Ruusu chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I liked it alot, it would be a good song! Great job! D
strobeXlightXstatic chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
*gasp* this is one of my FAVORITE poem/songs by you! AIEE! It's so good! _
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Aw. Thats so sad! Very well written. Nice work... Uh... Sorry, but what does Efäleañ mean?