Reviews for Novella
Isca chapter 11 . 3/13/2009
One of my professor's was talking about this lullaby in my 'Psychology of Death and Dying' class. It teaches children to fear death and to obey their parents so that something 'bad' doesn't happen to them in their sleep. Great topic! Creative poem! :)
Isca chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
"Even da Vinci can't match my amazing hands." Haha aww that's so cute! :)
Isca chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
"To make this instability go away." The helpless tone here is wonderful!
Isca chapter 8 . 3/13/2009
"Perishable." I liked this 'reality-check.' It reminds the reader of their own mortality.
Isca chapter 7 . 3/13/2009
I loved the unique structure of this poem!
Isca chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
LOL! Crazy & Hungry. That's a bad combination :P.
Isca chapter 5 . 3/13/2009
"I alone can fix you." SACROSANCT!
Isca chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
An acrostic poem! I haven't read one of those in awhile.

"Hellbent upon making us understand images of violence." VERY POWERFUL!
Isca chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
"I don't know when I'll feel this alive again." I like how this 'alive' feeling relates so well to the vibrant colours depicted in this poem.
Isca chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Aww! The speaker feels so left-out.
Isca chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
"The trees etch the horizon." STUNNING IMAGERY! :D
your fishy chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
this is probably my favorite so far... it has a nice comfy feel to it, not frantic at all and not too unconcerned... )
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 11 . 3/11/2009
alg II bugs me too. I have no idea what asl is though.

my favorite line: "I THINK I MIGHT BE CRAZY (and it just so happens, I'm hungry, too)." nice lead into the next chapter, and hilarious! XD
socks-lost chapter 10 . 3/11/2009
I don't know, I wanted to say something for this one cause it was one of my favorites but then I'm not really sure what to say. But, I liked it (which would be obvious 'cause I just stated...yeah.) Anyway, I don't know why but it made me smile at the end. Keep it up!
socks-lost chapter 11 . 3/11/2009
I like it(really now?) its got kind of a hopeful thing at the end. awesome!