Reviews for Whipping the Bitch
we've got obsessions chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Wow. I could feel the anger in this piece and it gave me the chills. Amazing job.
MagpieCat chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
i feel the anger.

although the end is sortof morbid, i've heard these words before, just no one had the guts to write it this way.

like it.
Oh-hum chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Yes, I simply love it. Especially the very ending.
speakeasy-love chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
that was fucking fantastic!
Peachesandcream15 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
This is extremely good, and yeah, easy to relate to.
Julius Gillian chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Devon and I think you're perfect though? :)
your infection their plague chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Lovely. I can totally relate.
x.Miss.Twiztid.x chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Oh, God. This poem is scarily easy to relate to. I think we all know someone like that...highly hypocritical, acts holier than thou, and in the end is just a really terrible person.

Either way, you did a fantastic job with this, and I like your style a lot.
socks-lost chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Rage sahould be a genre. The format is awesome and word coice is fantastic. It flows well. Keep it up!
Isca chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
"and someday, that fucking

halo’s just going to get caught

on your pretty little head and

squeeze the life

right out of you."

BAM! This part is so hard-hitting! VERY POWERFUL! Great job! :D
mikey magee chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Word Choice: The word choice was good and consistent. I could really feel the spite in the speaker's voice. You used carefully chosen words to convey anger.

Subject: The subject isn't too original. What's worse is that the way you chose to execute it was pretty cut and dry. Why not try to use more technique to show the reader her jealousy and anger rather than tell it. For example, use metaphors and specific imagery.

Word play: The word choice was consistent, and it read well. I liked the use of sarcasm the fifth stanza. It really spoke volumes about the speakers character.

Enjoyment: I didn't really enjoy this poem. There wasn't anything that popped out to me. It would have been a little better if you had used some more imagery, and shown rather than told,
pixy dust and fairytales chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Oh my god, I love this. It's so powerful! Especially the ending. I can just feel the emotion dripping from the words. Great work! Love it-t-t-t (:

Faith
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
whoa. I felt the anger in that. nice imaginary.